Diamond Crystal

Xiumin went to Chen's room in the morning and he got shocked when he opened the door and found Yuuka sleeping on Chen's bed. Xiumin who stood near the door mumbled curiously, "Who is she?" Xiumin looked at Yuuka and Chen alternately and then he closed the door.

D.O. who had just come out from his room saw Xiumin confused. D.O. asked, "What's wrong, hyung?" Xiumin called D.O. using a hand gesture, telling D.O. to come closer.

Xiumin opened the door of Chen's room and told D.O. to look inside. When D.O. saw Yuuka, he walked straight towards her and woke her up immediately. D.O. said seriously, "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are but our manager will be angry with us if he finds out there is a girl staying in our dorm."

Yuuka woke up immediately and apologized to D.O. and Xiumin. Chen also woke up when he heard D.O.'s voice. "Please let her stay for another few days. She has nowhere to go. She has been attacked by our sasaeng fans. Please help her," said Chen, begging an understanding from D.O. and Xiumin. 

Suddenly Kai barged into Chen's room. Kai who had not fully awoken yet asked, "Who wants fried chicken for breakfast?" When Kai realized there was a girl in Chen's room, he asked in shock, "Who is she??? What is she doing here???" Chen, Xiumin and D.O. placed their index fingers on their lips right away and said together, "Shhhh!!!"

A minute later Suho also came into Chen's room and said, "Guys, let's gather in the living room. Manager hyung is here already. We need to talk about..." Suho stopped talking once he realized there was a girl in Chen's room.

"Who is she?" Suho asked Xiumin, Chen, Kai and D.O. while staring at them one by one. Chen said, "Suho hyung, I will explain it later. For now, let's meet the manager hyung first." Everyone left Yuuka alone.

2 hours later. 

Suho left the dorm with the manager. Suho had a radio talk show at SBS-R Power FM with Jeong Chan Woo and Kim Tae Gyun in CulTwo Show. Suho also had ONE WAY TRIP stage greeting at MegaBox Coex in the afternoon.

Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, D.O. and Chen gathered in Chen's room to see Yuuka. Chen told everyone about the incident that happened to Yuuka and he was the reason why she got attacked by the sasaeng fans.

Chanyeol was surprised and said to Yuuka, "O! So, you're the Japanese girl that we saw on Chen's birthday that time!" Baekhyun said to Yuuka, "You look so different... That's why we can't recognize you." Chen said, "Of course no one can recognize her in her condition right now. Her cheek is swollen and her hair is short now. So... Can she stay here?" Everyone agreed to let Yuuka stay for a few days in EXO dorm.

All EXO members promised to keep secret about Yuuka from their manager. Yuuka said, "Thank you everyone. I promise I won't be a nuisance when I stay here. I even can sleep in the living room if you all want." Baekhyun said to Yuuka quickly, "No, you can't! Living room is my place to sleep. You can sleep with Chen... No, I mean... In Chen's room." Xiumin said to Yuuka with a smile, "You can use my room. I will move to Jongdai's room."

Kai said to Yuuka, "You need to be careful, sasaeng fans are so crazy and scary. I was once molested by them when we just debuted as EXO." "It's hard for us as an idol to get into a relationship with someone. Look at me, our fans got angry and objected my relationship with Taeyeon noona, so I had to break up with her," said Baekhyun, then he sighed.

Chanyeol said, "Do you guys remember what happened to Baekhyun's hyung's wedding? Sasaeng fans ruined it!"  D.O. chimed in, "Ah! That's right!" Sehun said, "Suho hyung... Even Suho hyung got pissed off by his sasaeng fan, she followed Suho hyung everywhere and she even asked Suho hyung to rape her in our concert."