If We Love Again

1 week later.

EXO started their EXO Planet #3: EXO'rDIUM World Tour concert in Seoul for 6 days on different dates. EXO Planet #3: EXO'rDIUM World Tour concert would last for a year by stopping in several countries, especially Asian countries.

Chen tried to keep himself busy with all EXO's activities to forget the pain of broken heart and he tried his best to be cheerful like he always did but he sometimes just couldn't conceal his sadness. 

Others might think that he missed Lay because Lay couldn't join the EXO'rDIUM concert until the end because of the political issues between South Korea and China

Others might think that he missed Lay because Lay couldn't join the EXO'rDIUM concert until the end because of the political issues between South Korea and China. Only Xiumin who knew the real reason why Chen was sad.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

14 months later.

Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin made their first debut in Japan as a sub-unit group called EXO-CBX in May 2017 with their mini album GIRLS. The album had 7 tracks. Girl Problems, Ka-CHING!, Japanese version of Hey Mama!, Tornado Spiral, Miss You, Diamond Crystal and bonus track King and Queen.

Yuuka also bought EXO-CBX's mini album and she couldn't hold back her tears when she listened to Diamond Crystal whose lyrics were written by Chen. The song reminded her of Chen and their sad love story.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 days later.

Yuuka asked Tatsuya, "What are you doing danna-sama (husband)?" "I'm helping you pack your clothes," Tatsuya answered. Yuuka asked confusedly, "What for?" Tatsuya replied with a smile, "It's a secret. You will know it tomorrow."

Suddenly Aisaka barged into Yuuka's room and asked, "Where is my lovely nephew?" Yuuka placed her index finger on her lips and said, "Sshh... He is sleeping now."

Aisaka said to Yuuka, "Oh! You are already packing now. I'd better go home and start packing too." Yuuka was puzzled, "Eh?" Tatsuya quickly pushed Aisaka out of Yuuka's room.

Tatsuya said to Aisaka in a low voice, "Yuuka-sama doesn't know yet about this, please don't say anything to her. I'm afraid she will turn it down if she knows this beforehand." "Aa~ So, she doesn't know yet. I am sorry Tatsuya-kun," said Aisaka.

The next day Tatsuya, Aisaka, Yuuka and her baby went to Kansai International Airport to take a flight to Seoul. 

As soon as they arrived at Incheon International Airport, they left the airport immediately to go to Hotel Peyto Gangnam where was pointed by SM Travel as the hotel for SM Global Package - EXO'rDIUM[dot] Edition.