I Have A Lover

1 week later.

Chen said with a smile, "Thank you for coming with me." Yuuka said excitedly, "Where are we going? You even rent a car." Chen replied with a wide smile, "My home in Siheung."

Yuuka asked, "Do you always go home every Chuseok holiday?" Chen said while driving, "I have promised my eomma to always spend my Chuseok holiday with my family. What about you? Do the Japanese also celebrate Chuseok? I remember our Chinese members celebrate it too by offering moon cake." "Yes, we also celebrate it. It's called Tsukimi in japanese language. We usually offer dango, susuki grass and chestnuts," Yuuka replied.

Chen asked, "So, why are you here with me? Aren't you supposed to be at home with your family?" Yuuka said while chuckling, "Actually, I ran away from home." Chen's face turned serious, he glanced at Yuuka and asked, "Why?" "I just wanna be free. I hate it when Tatsuya follows me everywhere," Yuuka answered.

"So, basically Tatsuya is only your bodyguard. I thought he was your boyfriend," said Chen, then he laughed. "I don't have a boyfriend. I even don't have male friends. My high school friend was beaten up badly by Tatsuya's men a few years ago when he tried to ask me out. Since then, not a single of men dared to approach me because my father always makes them step back," said Yuuka, then she sighed.

Chen said gratefully, "Woahh, I was lucky! Tatsuya didn't beat me up when we met in Daejeon 2 years ago." Yuuka said while chuckling, "I wonder why? Maybe because he was not in his territory. He was powerless in Korea. That's why I ran to Korea." Chen nodded in understanding. "Time flies... 2 years have passed since our first meeting," Yuuka said with a smile while remembering the time she met Chen for the first time.

Chen stopped the car in front of his house. "Okay, we've arrived," said Chen. Chen and Yuuka got off the car and went into Chen's house.

Chen's mom exclaimed happily, "Oh! Our little Jongdae is home!" Chen's mom ran to hug Chen. Yuuka greeted Chen's mom with a respectful bow, "Hello, my name is Shinoda Yuuka." Chen's mom said excitedly, "You are a Japanese!" Yuuka smiled and nodded at Chen's mom. Chen's mom welcomed Yuuka with a warm hug.

Chen's mom gazed Yuuka from top to bottom, then she gave thumbs up while nodding proudly at Chen. Chen laughed with embarrassment while saying, "Eomma~ She is just a friend." Chen's mom was surprised, then she chuckled with embarrassment at Yuuka while saying. "I'm sorry. I thought you were our Jongdae's girlfriend." Yuuka just chuckled at Chen's funny mom and Chen whose ears were red with embarrassment.

A few minutes later Jongdeok also came home with his girlfriend. Jongdeok said to Chen in surprise, "Oh! You also bring your girlfriend!" Chen replied awkwardly, "No no no. She is my friend, hyung." Yuuka greeted Jongdeok and his girlfriend with a smile, "Hello, I am Shinoda Yuuka. I am Jongdae's friend."

Chen's mom said excitedly, "Come on let's have lunch together, appa (father) is waiting." Chen's mom led everyone to the dining room. Yuuka greeted Chen's dad with a smile, "Hello, my name is Shinoda Yuuka." Jongdeok's girlfriend also greeted Chen's dad with a smile. Chen's dad smiled while nodding happily.

Chen's dad said to Chen's mom with a happy chuckle, "Looks like we will need a passport in case we go to Japan to meet our Jongdae's future parents-in-law." Chen whined to his dad, "Appa~!" Chen's mom quickly said to her husband, "She is not Jongdae's girlfriend..." Chen nodded, confirming his mom's statement. Chen's mom continued her sentence, "For now..." Chen whined to his mom, "Eomma~!" Chen's mom chewed her lips then grinned at Yuuka. Yuuka just chuckled.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry," Chen said quickly to stop his parents. Chen's dad said, "Let's eat!" Jongdeok said to Chen in half whisper, "That also happened to me when I brought home a female college friend for the first time."