Bye Babe

Chen left Lotte Hotel Jeju and went to JA Seoul Coex to look for Yuuka but the receptionist said that Yuuka had already checked out. Chen went to Bud Namujip Yeoksam to search for Yuuka but Wendy told him that Yuuka had already resigned from her job 3 days ago. Chen didn't give up, he went to Yuuka's house, but Yuuka's neighbour told him that Yuuka never returned to that house again since the day Yuuka left with Chen after the incident. In the end, Chen decided to go back to his home in Siheung.

Chen's mom was surprised to see Chen coming home in sudden. Chen tried to hide his sadness by smiling at his mom.

Chen hugged his mom and mumbled, "Eomma (mom)." Chen's mom asked, "What's wrong?" "Nothing... I just... Suddenly I want to see you... Because I miss you so much," Chen replied with a forced smile. "Who do you think I am, Jongdae-ah? I'm your eomma. Jongdae-ah, a mother always knows if her child is okay or not. And... You are not okay right now," Chen's mom said while stroking Jongdae's back softly.

Chen released his hug and his mom took him to sit at the terrace. Chen leaned his head on his mom's shoulder and told his mom about his relationship with Yuuka. Chen's mom mumbled sadly, "Owh..."

Chen's mom stroked Chen's head softly and said, "Jongdae-ah, sometimes love each other doesn't mean have to have each other. She shows her love by leaving you. Eomma is sure that she has her own reasons for doing that. Now, you should ask yourself, do you really love her?" Chen replied sadly, "Yes, I love her so much to the extent I choose to leave EXO for her. I just feel she is unfair to me... What should I do, eomma?" Tears flowed from Chen's eyes. Chen's mom said softly, "If you really love her, then you should do what she requested." 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Tadaima (I'm home)," Yuuka said once she arrived home. "It's good to see you come home," said Yuuka's dad, then he smiled at Tatsuya and said, "Good job, Tatsuya-kun." Tatsuya bowed respectfully to Yuuka's dad and said, "Arigatou (thank you) Kenichi-sama." 

"Oto-sama (father), you have to keep your promise to leave Jongdae-san alone," said Yuuka. "I will keep my promise as long as you keep yours. Never see him again," Yuuka's dad replied strictly.

Tatsuya escorted Yuuka to her room. Yuuka slapped Tatsuya once they were inside Yuuka's room. Yuuka looked at Tatsuya angrily and said, "You broke your promise!" 

Throwback to 4 months ago.

Tatsuya's henchman who was hiding in the bushes near Aisaka's house grumbled, "Ahh this is so boring! I prefer Tatsuya-san gives me a job to kill someone. I wanna be a great yakuza like Kenichi-sama! But what am I doing now? And I have been doing this for 3 months already!" 

Suddenly Yuuka appeared in front of Aisaka's house, just as Tatsuya expected. "Moshi-moshi (hallo)... Tatsuya-san, you are amazing! Yuuka-sama really shows up at  Aisaka's house! What should I do? Kidnap her?... Ah~ Okay, I will do as you say," Tatsuya's henchman said on the phone.

Tatsuya's henchman followed Yuuka and Aisaka secretly, then he reported to Tatsuya that Aisaka drove Yuuka to Kansai International Airport. Tatsuya who was still in Seoul waiting for Yuuka at Incheon International Airport, then he approached Yuuka once he spotted Yuuka among the passengers who had just gotten off the plane.

Tatsuya asked to ensure, "Yuuka-sama, are you sure you want to do this?" "Yes, I know you have been wanting to pay your debt to me because I saved your life 10 years ago. This is the right time for you to return my favour. Never tell my father that you have found me and don't worry about me, I will live my life happily here," Yuuka replied, then she left Tatsuya.

Tatsuya followed Yuuka secretly since then. Tatsuya just wanted to make sure that Yuuka really lived her life happily like she said. Tatsuya decided to return to Osaka alone after confirming how happy Yuuka was, especially when she was with Chen.