The Past comes to Life

As we pulled up I saw everyone was already there.

"It will be alright," Elijah said and kissed my hand.

"Thank you," I told him. He got out and came to open my door. We walked up the stairs and I knocked as Damon opened the door.

"You don't have to knock this is your house too," He said.

"Sorry, I'm the only one with manners in this family," I tell him.

"Well please come in," he said.

"Thanks even if I don't need to be invited in," I say as we walk into the living room.

"Well, the house is in my name now," Elena said to me, as the Mikalson's, my brothers and I all laughed at that.

"What?" Caroline asked us.

"I don't have to ever be invited into a house," I tell the others.

"How?" Bonnie asked.

"How about I tell you my story from the beginning and then you will understand." Elijah and I sat down in the only seat left which was a single chair, so I sat on his lap.

"I will start with the begging. I was born in 1847 on December 20th. I was the youngest in our family. Damon always told me I was mommies, little angel because she could never be mad at me, at least not for long. When I was little most of the time it was just the two of us after both of my brothers were in school and Giuseppe was out. You see our mother was a witch. I didn't understand when I was younger just because of the fact that it was not safe for anyone to know the truth. So it was a secret and the only one that knew was my mother's friend who was also a witch and our nursemaid." I told them all.

"Wait mom was a witch?" Damon asked me.

"Yes, one of the reasons that I am one as well. Anyway when I was young nothing really happened. Then in 1858 when I was 9, Stefan 10, and Damon was 17 she passed away. After that thing was different but Damon, Stefan and I were closer than eve. They always had my back. In 1864 Damon went off to war and Giuseppe wanted both Stefan and me to be wed. Though he did stop pushing me as much to be able to keep me silent that he was bedding most of the ladies in town. So whatever I would ask for I got. Anyway, after a while, he said I would have to wed. I was 15 going on 16 and I was to wed one founding family's son. His name was David Collins."

"I have never hurt that name did they move?" Caroline asked me.

"No, the family line ended with him. You will see, anyway, he thought since we were to be wed I should sleep with him. So one day I was walking home from the fair thing that was going on and it was late and dark so he followed me and attacked me" I stopped to take a deep breath and Elijah squeezed my hand. I let out a breath and I went on.

"Just before sunrise, my mother's friend Sarah found me. We keep it a secret of what happened and she helped me. Taught me, told me I was a witch and taught me how to use my magic although I had a lot more than her. After a month I figured out I was with child and we had to hide it. We came up with a plan to leave on a trip to her sisters that did not live far from us and I would have the baby there. After a while, both Damon and Stefan found out but just the four of us knew. That is until I met Elijah.

"'I was sitting next to the stream my mother use to bring me to. My hand resting on the small bump my stomach had. My pregnancy had been a secret so far and I was about two or so months along. I was writing in the diary my mother gave me before she had passed. When I heard a twig snap. I turned around fast to look who was there. There was a tall man with dark hair and a kind smile.

"I don't mean to scare you. I was just out for a walk and saw you. What are you doing out here all by yourself?" He asked me.

"I like to come out here to think and you are?" I asked him.