Long talks, Romantic Moments

The next few days after my fight with my brothers were hard. I spent most of the time with Elijah and the others. Caroline had stayed with us as well and she and Nik were doing really well at this point. It had been a hard few days and I did a lot of crying while I was on my own.

I missed them but I was so sick of everyone always dragging me into the middle and wanting me to take sides. I just could not do it, because I did care and love them all, which made the whole thing harder, and broke my heart as well.

I was in the sitting room of Elijah's and my home when my cell rang. I picked it up to answer.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi, Bella" I heard Charlie on the other line.

"Hi, Charlie how are you? Are you eating real food?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes, I am. I'm doing alright. You remember Harry Clearwater?"

"Ya, your friend down in La Push right?"

"Yes, he passed away this week."

"Charlie, I'm so sorry. I can come up if you would like." I knew how close they were.

"No, it's alright. I have been helping Sue his wife out with things. Have you talked to anyone from here since you left?"

"No, you are the first. I didn't know what to say to people. I can't really tell them I'm a vampire and I came to see my real family, now can I?"

"I suppose so. There is something else I need to tell you. The Cullen's are back here and have been asking where you are. I told them you needed to get away after things that went down. They don't know where you are though."

I sighed; of course, they are back now I have to make sure they don't find me even though I missed some of them.

"Thank you for telling me. I cant handle them right now when I have so much going on here."

"What's wrong Bells?"

"My brothers," I told him.

"What did they do this time?"

"There's a girl."

"Let me guess they both like her."

"Yes, and she is stringing them both a lot. I can't-do this with them again. It drives me crazy that they let girls come between us all like this. Plus Elijah and his family are here and that is one of the problems with my brothers they are trying to kill them and it's all just a mess really if I'm telling the truth. I just don't think I can keep up. I came here to get a break from all the crazy that I was in there in Forks."

"I'm so sorry Bells. I wish I could do something to help you."

"Well, maybe you can. What are your plans next week?"

"Work and home maybe down to La Push, Why?"

"How would you feel about coming up here?"

"You really want me to come?"

"Yes, if you want to. It would be nice to have some kind of normal for a little while. Plus I miss you and I'm sure you would enjoy it up here. As long as you are ok with Vampires running around."

"Well, I did live with you. I'm sure you will keep me safe. How about I come on Monday?"

"That would be amazing Charlie. I will book you a flight and send you the information as soon as I'm done."

"Bells I can get my own ticket."

"No, let me do this for you. You let me stay with you and you're coming here for me. It's the least I can do." After a moment he finally responded.