Family day

The next morning Elijah and I stared to get rea for our day. After celebrating and partying with the family most of the night before we told them that Elijah, Lilly and I would be going out for a while which worked out because everyone was going off to do their own things. So, it worked out well. Elijah and I both were ready and went to meet Lilly so we could leave.

As we walked out of the room, I saw Lilly walking toward us.

"So, I called her, and we are good to come over anytime. Then at noon they are taking the kids to a park so he can play, she said she would be more than happy to have us come with them."

"Well lets heads out then." I told them and we made our way downstairs telling the others goodbye as we saw them, we made our way out to the car. Once we were all in Lilly told Elijah the address and we were on our way. Talking a little as we made our drive to the house it was a pretty nice morning.

Once we pulled up Elijah got out and opened both of our doors for us.

"Thank you" I told him as we all walked up to the house. Lilly knocks on the door and we wait. After a moment Sara opens the door.

"I'm so glad you could all come, please come in." Once we were all inside, she pushed the door shut and lead us to the living room.

"It's so nice to see you both again and it's so nice to meet you Elijah."

"The pleasure is all mine."

"We are so glad you wanted us to come back today" I told her.

"The boys should be down in a minute." She walked over to where the baby was laying on the floor and picked her up.

"In the meantime, Elijah this is my youngest Bella." She ended up handing the baby over to me.

"She is lovely."

"Thank you she has been fun to have." Just then we hear running down the stairs and someone saying to slow down.

A moment later little Elijah was in the doorway and a man walked up behind him as well.

"Lilly, Bella you came back."

"Of course, we did, we promised we would." Lilly told him as he hugged both of us.

"This is Elijah as well just like you."

"Hello, how are you?"

"I'm good we have the same name but your bigger than me."

"We do share a name and I am bigger. How old are you?"

"IM this many now." He said holding up three fingers.

"Well you are practically a young man." Little Elijah smiled a huge smile.

"This is my husband Sam, and this is Bella, Elijah and Lilly."

"It's nice to meet you all." The guy shook hands then we all went to set down and talk for a little while. We ended up telling them our story as little Elijah set on Big Elijah's lap playing with some little toys and I was holding the baby.