Girlfriends

Yoongi POV

It has been a few weeks since I have lived with my new brothers and we all have become closer but today was gonna be different. Today I am gonna be meeting my brothers girlfriend's since they want them to meet me.

It's nine of them in total 'how can they have nine girlfriend's in total' I thought "Well it's easy when your handsome guys" I rolled my eyes at the person who was talking to me "Why are you talking to me in my head Jimin" I asked in my head "Well cause I'm bored know get ready" he said to me in my head "For what?" I asked "Cause were going to Altitude (a/n: I don't know if they have altitude in Korea)" Jimin answered "REALLY I've never been OK I'll get ready" I answered running to my closet.

I picked out one of my favorite outfits to wear.

Yoongi outfit

I ran downstairs and saw everyone on the couch

I ran downstairs and saw everyone on the couch. "I'm ready to go" I said putting on my beanie "Yoongi why do you always wear pants and long sleeve sweaters and shirts aren't you hot" Namjoon asked curiously "Well.... Ummmm I just like them" I answered a little nervous "OK then well let's go" Taehyung said.

We went to the van to go to Altitude. As we were heading there the car suddenly stop Infront of an big mansion like ours. "What are we doing here" I asked confused looking at the house from the window "Were picking up our girlfriend's" Jungkook said while opening the door "Hey guys" the girls said as they go in the car one by one "Girl's we would like to introduce yall to Yoongi. Yoongi Twice Twice yoongi say hello" Jin said "H-Hi my name is Y-Yoongi nice to meet y-you" I said looking down when I finished "Aww is baby bro shy" Hoseok said "No I am not shy" I responded but they didn't listen and mocked and made fun of me the whole.

They told there girl friends what I could do could do and they were just basically talking about me. The girls seemed a little annoyed or angry but I don't know why. As time passed we made it to altitude and let me tell you it's gonna get crazy in here.