The Ending of A New Beginning

Yoongi looked at his mother and father with tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing right in front of him it doesn't seem real but it is real but why can't he believe it.

"Hello Yoongi" The women with blue eyes, long white curly hair, and pale skin as Yoongi spoke and Yoongi just stared at her for a while before speaking "M-Mom" Yoongi stuttered out and the women smiled holding her hands out.

"Come here baby" She spoke looking like she was gonna cry. Yoongi ran towards her and hugged her while crying he couldn't believe it this couldn't be real. "It is real baby it is" His mother spoke softly in his ear as he continued to cry.

After a while he let go and looked at his mother asking one thing "How?" He spoke softly still taking this all in "It's all Magic baby but we had to wait for the right time to come and meet you" Yoongi's mother spoke softly.

Yoongi that looked over at his father who looked like him when he used to be just a werewolf. He had black hair and was tall and had the same smile as Yoongi. Yoongi's father smiled at him and Yoongi smiled back.

He went over and gave his father a hug as well,"I missed you" Yoongi mumbled and his father breathed out "I did too son, I did too" Yoongi's father ruffling his sons hair.

"Now Yoongi," His mother spoke making him look at her confused "You have to make things right and bring those peoples back" His Mother spoke and Yoongi looked at her like she was crazy.

"Mother I can't do that they kidnapped me and hurt my daughter and family" Yoongi spoke and his mother just gave him a look "You can bring them back I'll take them to my kingdom" She spoke and again Yoongi was confused.

"What do you mean I thought you guys were dead?!?!" Yoongi exclaimed looking at his mother than at his father than his mother again "Oh Yoongi baby me and You can't die and neither can our mates" Yoongi's mother grinned.

"Now go back and fix this mess you have made" His father spoke and Yoongi looked shocked and scared "W-wait!! Will I see you guys again?!?" Young asked with hope and his parents smiled "Of course son you will meet us soon" Yoongi father spoke and walked away with his wife.

Yoongi was now back in his time and death bodies all around him. He sighed he didn't want to do this but he had to so he said words that no one could understand and everything was back.

He than casted another spell to send them to his mother's castle after that he stood them in the dark empty hallway. Still trying to process what had just happened.

He than walked out of the old building and teleported in front of his house or mansion as his Husbands would call it.

Yoongi walked towards the door going to open it but before he could the door slammed open showing a red eyed Jin. "Omg Yoongi do you know how fucking worried we have been about you" Jin yelled and Yoongi just let his head hang.

"Sorry" Yoongi mumbled and Jin groaned "Come here" Jin said grabbing Yoongi by his waist and placing his lips on the smaller into a passionate long kiss.

Yoongi felt happy to know he was loved by one of the men he loved,"YOONGI!" Jin and Yoongi broke away to see who called but before they could they were tackled to the ground to four heavy bodies belonging to Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

Jin groaned in pain as Yoongi just giggled at his other four dorks "Omg get of you fatasses" Jin said and Yoongi attempt to slap he shoulder but he couldn't cause the four where holding him down kissing and squeezing him.

"Omg my baby" Taehyung said kissing Yoongi's cheek and the other three followed Yoongi was trying to get free but is was no use.

"MOMMY!" Yoongi looked at saw his three babies looking at his excitedly "Hi babies" Yoongi said grinning "Could you help mommy he his being squished by the bad men" Yoongi said acting like he was dyeing.

The three gasped and ran trying to pull there mommy away from the "Bad men". After a while they freed Yoongi from the four and clinging to him like little baby pandas clinging to there mothers.

"Mommy I missed you" Yoonjae said clinging and rubbing his face against Yoongi's leg "I know I miss my little boy too" Yoongi said ruffling his sons hair "What about us?" Yoongi looked over and say Yoonha and Yoonji who were frowning.

"Oh how could I forget about my two favorite princesses" Yoongi said tickling the two making them giggle," Um guys sorry to ruin the mood but I smell something burning" Jungkook said and everyone ran in the house to find adjoin trying to put out a fire.

"NAMJOON!" Jin yelled running into the kitchen and the others just ran around getting water while Yoongi and the kids giggled and watched.

Yoongi looked over and saw his mother and father smiling at him before vanishing away into the smoke.

"This is the Ending of A New Beginning"