I Hate Them They Hate Me

Yoongi POV

I hate them. We just arrived at Altitude and I'm already having a bad time. The whole time I tried to jump with one of my brother's there girlfriend would come and push me and then my brother's would go tell me to go somewhere else. Right know I'm jumping in a corner by myself away from all the people.

Suddenly the bouncer I was on was feeling heavy. I looked and saw three boys Infront of me. "Hey cutie" the boy in the front said "What do you want" I said a little scared but irritated "Oh cutie you don't have to be so upset we just wanna play" the boy said on the right said eyeing me up and down "Well I would advise you to leave me alone before I tell my brother's" I said starting to jump to the cube beside me until one of them grabbed me.

I looked a saw the first boy who called me a cutie. "I will give you one more warning LEAVE. ME. ALONE. NOW" I said now angry "No we have to finish our fun" the other said putting a hand over my mouth and dragging me to the restroom. I tried to get away but as an Omega I was too weak to get out the strong grasp.

Once we were in the restroom one of the boys pinned me to the the wall and the other locked the door. The one who had his hand over my mouth let go and I screamed as loud as I could. Until I was punched in the mouth blood coming out my nose and mouth and then they started throwing more punches. Before I could get up I heard a loud boom. Then everything went black.

Author's POV

The boys were just hanging out with there girlfriends. "Hey guys have you seen Yoongi anywhere" Hoseok asked "Yeah I saw him talking to some kids don't worry bae" JeongYeon said to her boyfriend "I don't think so he doesn't talk to other kids unless they irritate or annoy him" Taehyung said getting up from the table.

"Were are you going babe" Sana asked hold Taehyung's wrist so he won't leave "I am going to look for Yoongi I have a bad feeling" Taehyung said to his girlfriend "Wait Tae were coming with you"  Jimin said getting up following Taehyung with the others.

While they were looking for Yoongi all of a sudden they heard him scream. They all started to get panicky​ that was until they had smelled his blood then they got boiling mad. They picked up Yoongi's scent and went to the men's bathroom. The door was locked Jimin told them to move he used his vampire strength to kick the door open.

Once the door was kicked open the looked in and saw Yoongi and the floor with blood and bruises on his body and three boys over him. This sent the six boys over the edge all there eyes turned red from the sweet smelling blood and also anger.

"Get away from him" Jungkook said in his deep vampire voice "Or what bunny face" one of the boys said which made them laugh and with an blink of an eye the he had the boy by his neck "Leave now or else" Jungkook letting the boy go and letting them run out.