Betrayal

Jimin

"She's in the very last room. The rat is in there as well, and he has a gun." Well no shit he has a gun. He was a gang leader. "There another one as well, but he looks a little... Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about him. Oh wait, another one just went inside. He must be delivering my message that you would be coming soon." I was sitting in my car, parked a good distance from the abandoned warehouse. Close enough for an easy escape. Far enough they wouldn't notice I was here.

"What about the horse?"

"He's got red hair now. Looks pretty good actually."

"Focus!" He was a master hacker, but sometimes he really zoned out. I wasn't going to complain though. He's the one who had access to the cameras in the warehouse.

"Right. He's guarding the entrance. I'm sure his orders are to shoot anyone on sight that isn't you." The sight of the warehouse caused memories to emerge. Memories I had spent years locking away in the back of my mind. I knew the layout of the building so well, I could walk through it blindfolded. I quietly exited the car, and stealthily made my way to the concealed outhouse that served as the entrance to a secret tunnel. It was Yoongi's way of escaping whenever someone tried to ambush the warehouse. It led straight to his office. As soon as he gave me the all clear that Yoongi wasn't in the room, I quickly stepped inside. Everything was still the same as when I was here 5 years ago. Focus Jimin. This isn't the time to get all sentimental. I left the office and made my way to the room Yuna was in. My hand hovered over the handle when I heard people talking

"Well sweetheart. Looks like this is goodbye." Taehyung? Since when was Taehyung so soft? He knew the rules. No attachments. And he was the most ruthless of the bunch.

"Then why don't you just take me right now?" Yuna? "Have your fun, then stick a bullet through my head like the rest of them." My anger boiled at Taehyung's response, and I decided to make my entrance. No one got away with talking to my girl like that.

Yuna

I watched as Yoongi disappeared through the door followed by Jungkook, who threw me a quick wink before the door closed behind him. I decided to ignore it. Just another horny gang member.

"Well sweetheart. Looks like this is goodbye." I glanced over at Taehyung who had finally sat up. I could tell how much pain he was in. "Maybe I can talk him into granting you a quick and painless death, but Boss isn't one to be sympathetic." I snorted.

"I don't need that bastard's sympathy."

"Babe just give up on the tough girl act. It's over."

"I didn't listen to you before, I'm sure as hell not going to listen to you now." His eyes hardened.

"I don't know why I thought of you as different from the other whores I've dealt with in the past." His words were a slap in the face. And it hurt.

"Then why don't you just take me right now?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Have your fun, then stick a bullet through my head like the rest of them."

"You bitch," he spat. His anger must have overcome him to the point that he didn't care about the pain he was in. He jumped up so fast, ready to pound me, but he never got to. As fast as he was up, he was back on the floor. This time, he wasn't getting back up anytime soon. But the one responsible was nowhere to be seen. Instinctively, I ran over to his still form and found his gun. Might as well have some form of protection on me. I also tore off the jacket he was wearing and pulled it on over the white shirt I was wearing. Its inner pocket would be perfect for concealing the weapon. Before I could do anything else, my mouth was covered with a hand, and I was held against an unknown figure.

"Don't. Make. A Sound," he whispered in my ear. "Just do as I say if you want to get out of here alive." I nodded, and then we ran.

Jimin

We didn't have much time until Yoongi found out it was all a trap. I weaved through the familiar maze of hallways, Yuna trailing right behind me. We had almost made it to the exit when the sound of someone cocking a gun made me freeze.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Yoongi slowly emerged from the shadows, a gun aimed straight at us, and I instinctively pulled Yuna behind me. "I always knew ChimChim was a coward, but sending someone else to get his bitch? That's an all-time low for him." Me? A coward? The amount of times I had saved his ass back then, and he calls me a coward?

"I would've probably done the same thing if I were in his shoes. You're not the most pleasant thing to look," I smirked. That hit a nerve.

"Now Yuna sweetheart, we can do this the hard way, or the easy way." I grew irritated at the way he said her name. As if she were his property. "Either come back to Yoongi where it's safe, or get shot along with your savior here."

"Oh what a hard decision. I can either go back to the maniac who is going to kill me, or stay with the stranger who tried to help me escape, in hopes he has a plan to get us out of this situation. I wonder what I'll choose," She drawled sarcastically. My eyes widened. No one EVER spoke to Yoongi like that, a lived to see the next day. Even if he needed to keep her alive to lure me, she would've been tortured to no end until she was riding the line between life and death. Something was going on here, and I didn't like it. Then he chuckled. Min fucking Yoongi chuckled.

"Do you really want to go back to that lying boyfriend of yours? Who knows when he'll fall back into his ways again, and you'll be his next target."

"Don't listen to him," I whispered. I ignored the puzzled look she was giving me. "And how are you any different? You're just going to dispose of her like every other bitch you've held prisoner before," I growled.

"And how would you know that?" I grew stiff, finally realizing my mistake. He didn't know I was Jimin, and unless you had some kind of connection with Yoongi, there was no way of knowing what went on inside his warehouse.

"Good job, dimwit," my partner muttered in my headset. Geez, have some faith in me. I've been doing this for quite a while. I could get myself out of this.

"I have my connections," I hummed, lowering my voice to avoid recognition. He seemed to accept my reason.

"I must say, I've always been quite curious about you. The Man in Black. No name. No face. No identity. It's quite irritating to say the least. To have no information on the biggest threat." His voice was calm. Too calm. Calm Yoongi was more unpredictable than an angry Yoongi. "Just imagine what would happen if I were the one to find out who you were. To be the one to finally end your reign of secrecy," he drawled maliciously.

"If I were that easy to kill, I wouldn't have made it this far," I smirked. His eyes grew hard. Then, Yuna pulled my hand off her arm and stepped away from me. What was she doing?

"Finally come to your senses sweetheart?"

"I deserve better than Jimin," she deadpanned as she walked towards him. "You're the one I want to be with." Her words broke me. What had he done to her to put those thought in her head. She's just going to betray me like that?

"I'm glad you see it my way babe," he smirked, wrapping an arm around her waist. It took all the self-control I had to not shoot him in that face right then and there. "Just let me handle this little situation, and we can continue what we started earlier," he purred. "Hoseok!" The red head emerged from the darkness, a smirk on his face. Yoongi shoved Yuna towards him, and the horse caught her in his arms, placing a gun to her temple. "Any funny business, and the girl gets shot," he growled, looking back at me.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not a fan of funny business. Never gets the protagonist anywhere in the movies. Someone just ends up getting killed," I joked with a shrug. I had to mask the betrayal I felt.

"Put the gun down," he ordered. I sighed before tossing the gun in my hand on the ground.

And then chaos ensued. Hoseok had been shot, freeing Yuna, and Yoongi was on the floor moments after.

"Run!" Yuna screamed. and we used the moment of confusion to make our escape. More gunshots were heard, and I cried out when I saw Yuna go down. 

----------

*hides* Please don't hurt me 🙈