Chapter Twenty

I woke up before Cassian. The sun filtered in through the blinds and I turned to look at him. I smiled at his peaceful face, his sweet snoring. I ran my finger down his cheek, his nose twitched. I smiled as I moved my legs against his and then my hand found its way over his leg.

His whole body twitched, "mmhm. Nesta."

I wrapped my hand around him and kissed his jaw. He gasped as I moved my hand slowly, "good morning," I whispered as I kept kissing down his neck.

His eyes opened and he moaned. His eyes rolled back as I kept my slow pace, his skin warm against my lips, "Nesta," he moaned my name as he tried to control himself, "everyone, Rey. They'll be here soon."

I laughed against his neck, "so I guess I should speed things up huh?"

"Yes," his breath was full of air, "Nesta. Shit."

I kissed him as I ran my thumb over the tip and his back jerked off the bed. I felt his moan seep into my lungs as he held me tightly. My own body was reacting to his pleasure. I rubbed myself against his leg as he tried to hold onto the edge I was bringing him to.

"Nesta, Nesta," he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest as he hit his high. He kissed me as he spilled himself all over my hand. His chest rose and fell quickly, "that's one hell of a way to wake up."

I laughed, "I think we need a shower," I stood up and walked to the bathroom, "don't wait too long, I'll hog all the hot water."

Somehow we got ready for the day after using all the hot water during our shower. Cassian repaid me for his wake up call, of course. Then he washed my hair gently, his fingers soothing against my scalp. Showering with him, actually showering, was more intimate than anything else we could've done together.

Everyone arrived to the house around noon.

"I'm surprised you two are dressed," Feyre said as she walked into the cabin. She had two big duffel bags with her. I was surprised Rhysand let her carry anything now that she was expecting, "Rhys owes me twenty bucks."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled as Rey came running in, "mama! Ashian!"

She jumped into my arms, so forcefully I stumbled back into Cassian's chest. He laughed as she hugged me. I knew she was still a little shaken from her encounter with Tomas. Which meant we would both be needy until we were okay with being apart. I kissed her cheek and made sure she was still in one piece. She giggled as Cassian tapped her nose.

"We don't spend all day in bed," I looked at my sister who was laughing, "thank you. For watching her."

Feyre smiled, but Rhys came in before she could reply, "damn. I owe you twenty bucks. And here I thought ten years of sexual tension meant we'd be walking in on them again."

Cassian pulled me closer by my waist. Rey touched his cheek as he wrapped his arms around us, "to be fair, we might have only got up an hour ago."

"Ha!" Rhys pointed at Feyre but she shook her head, "nope. You still lose. But don't worry," she leaned in and whispered something. I had a feeling it was about the baby.

Rhys eyes went wide and he swallowed his words. Cassian rolled his eyes, "Ashian," Rey called his name, "wim!"

He looked at me as she pulled back to look at us. I raised my eyebrows at her, unsure what was she wanted. Feyre smiled brightly, "I think she wants Ashian to take her swimming. I might have told her you were excited to teach her how to swim on the ride up."

She nodded, "mama! Wim! Aunt Fey wim!"

Cassian smiled, "well I guess the little one has spoken. Shall we go swimming?"