16

Mia P.O.V
Month Later:

It's been a month since Erika moved out. Things have been going great, Me and Anthony have been dating for a couple of weeks, Tessa and Jake have been having a thing, for about a week now.

Alissa moved back into the Team10 house and is currently dating Chance....
I'm kidding.
But I do have serious feelings for Anthony.
Nahhhh, I'm kidding. When Erika got kicked out, I didn't think I liked Jake but as the days, weeks even went on I'm starting to like him more and more.

At the moment I'm in an argument with Alex (Chance's girlfriend) and Jake is forcing me to do a 'counselling session' with her.

"Jake is this just for content" I say, sinking in my chair. "Yes, be as dramatic as you can" he laughs. I roll my eyes.

He puts two chairs next to eachother and one opposite them. I sit in one of the chairs and Jake turns the camera on then sits down opposite.

"Alex!" He screams. She comes in and sits next to me. I look at her with a disgusted face and scrape my chair along the floor and next to Jake.

"Childish" she mumbles. "Huh!?" I shout. Jake moves the chair so he's in the middle of us. "How did this beef start?" Jake says. "Can I tell the story!" I say, standing up.

He grabs my hand and pulls me down. "Alex?" He says, turning to her. Chance is stood against the wall behind the camera.

"Chance told me I could borrow her clothes, so I went in the room and borrowed her clothes." She says. "And I wouldn't have had a problem with that if It did come back with food stains and rips on it!" I say.

"I think you should both have a fight" Jake says, grinning. "No!" Alex and Chance say. "I'm down. It would be the most action I get in months" I mumble, smirking. "Awe" Jake says.

He wraps his arms around my neck and puts his head on the side of mine. "Jia is real" he whispers. I freak out inside. Wait but the fans. Shit. Do I say anything.

He releases his arms. "I think your over reacting." Chance says. "Shut up chance, your irrelevant you cheater" I say. My eyes go wide as I realise what I just said.

I look at Jake and see his mouth is wide but in a smirk. Alex looks furious, and not even for the camera. She stands up and leans over Jake. "Have some water" she grabs her water bottle and pours it on my head.

I stand there in shock, with my arms out I try and hit her but Jake grabs me by my waist, pulling me onto his lap. "Calm" he whispers into my ear.

Jake leans forward and grabs the camera. "Gone wrong!" He shouts, ending the video.

I stand up and go upstairs. I see Alex stood there smirking. I run down the hall and push on her "Oh my god Jake!" Tessa shouts, all of Team10 tried pulling us apart as we scratch and pull each others hair.

Jake pulls me away holding me on te floor. "Shh sh, you need to calm down." He says hugging me as a restraint.

Chance pulls Alex into his room and Jake pulls me into his. "You Calm?" He says. I nod my head. "You can shower in here." He smiles. I nod.

I make sure he's gone before leaving the room quietly. I tip toe down the hall and open Chances door. Alex is stood there.

I count out the money. "$150" I say, handing it to her. She smirks. "Your one deluded bitch" she grins. "That's how you play the game" I smile back.

- PLOT TWIST HOES