18

One..

Such a detailed word..

One love, one life, one heartbreak, one tear, one cry, one scream, one hit,
One chance..
One love down the drain.

________________________

I carry on driving until a blondish man somehow appears infront of the car.

I hit my foot down on the brakes, he screams, I scream. I stare at him, shaken at the events.

Where have I seen him? "M-Mia?" He says.

Logan P.O.V

Jake told me about what happened with him and Mia, and yes it's been over a month and I still have never met her. Obviously I know what she looks like,

But I don't think she knows what I look like. "M-Mia?" I ask. She carries on looking at me, wide eyed.

"It's Logan." I pause "Kade's friend." I lie, knowing that if I said I was Jakes brother she wouldn't come with me.

Logan's Apartment:

I somehow convinced Mia to come to my apartment. She's sat on the couch bundled in a blanket, staring at the fireplace.

What Jake said was harsh but I could tell in his voice he was upset that he said it.

Ive messaged Jake and Kade telling them that she's here, they're both on there way.

Jake's, P.O.V (Sorry bout the P.O.V changes)

I've fucked up, but I know what I've got to do. The only way I'm gonna be able to fix this is to tell her the truth.. I'm in love with her.

We get to the apartment door "Kade you have to tell her to talk to you in Logan's bedroom then You have to lock her in there." I whisper.

He nods. Kade goes in there and I hear mumbling and talking, it slowly fades away.

The door opens revealing Logan, he looks at me sympathetically.
"Bro, you've messed up. She's a state.." Logan whispers.

I push past him. I see Kade holding the door and Mia shouting from the inside. Kade lets me in and quickly shuts us both in before she can get out.

She sees me and turns around. "Mia, I've never felt more sorry in my life!" I shout. I admire her red puffy eyes, patchy red skin. What have I done..

She shakes her head and turns around walking over to the window. I watch as she stares out the window, watching the rain drop.

Mia goes to talk but before she can I say, straight up "I love you"

She turns around. "You know what Jake.. I will always love you but I'm not sure if I'm in love with you.."

This broke me, A tear falls out of my eye and drops down my cheek.

'I'm not In Love with you'