Chapter 08 - Michelle Ma Belle strikes again.

Roger POV

September 1973.

Finally Queen finished recording her second album. In the coming months, we'll look at the album cover issue, as well as the photos on the back cover of the album and the name for the second album, which my friends and I have not yet thought of. On Saturday, the first of September we all left to celebrate with our friends the recording of the second album. Roy Thomas Baker was once again one of the producers, alongside John Anthony and Andrew Wood, Kate's cousin. Andrew, who works at EMI Music, said the music industry will be our record company in the UK, while in the United States of America it will be Elektra Records and the rest of Europe, Parlophone.

Monday, September 03, 1973.

I was asleep when I hear the telephone in the apartment where I live, playing. Shit, who is it at this hour? I open my eyes and stretch. At my side is a brunette with green eyes, beautiful.Once again I betrayed Josephine, I know it is wrong, but, I did not resist. If Josephine finds out about this she kills me and if I tell Kate she'll give me another big sermon. I kiss the brunette's neck and she opens her green eyes.

"Good morning." She smiled at me.

I look at the wall clock. It's past noon.

- Good afternoon - I smile for her - Time to get up, kitten.

The phone had stopped ringing. The brunette and I showered together and had sex under the shower. Of course I was protected, I do not want to get sick, let alone impregnate the girl. After the sex act, she made us something to eat and then I left her in front of her house.

"When you want to meet me again, just call, Rog." She smiled at me.

"Sure thing, kitty," he said, smiling.

Then I went back to my rented apartment in the Richmond neighborhood. The boys and I are meeting today at the Imperial College auditorium for rehearsal. We will have a presentation at the Golders Green Hippodrome on September 13th.

The phone rang again. Then I answered the call.

"Hello," I said.

"Rog, good afternoon, it's your sister Clare," she said across the line.

"My dear," I smile at the sound of my younger sister's voice.

- You can come to my apartment now? Are you busy? If you like, I'll make us lunch, "she said. - I need to talk to you.

- I'm going to my sister now - I told her.

- Ok, I hope you here - she said hanging up the phone.

Clare is a Business Administration and Economics student and studies at Goldsmiths. She lives in the Republic of college students and she is interning at a multinational company, but since we're all still on vacation from college, the internship only comes back after school.

I go to the senior year of biology college and I am practicing as a biology teacher at a high school school. I do not like it very much, but I can make some money out of it. I'm still lucky that I get the British university student aid and I can pay the apartment rent. I pay a woman to clean the apartment and wash and iron my clothes twice a week. As for the food, I turn around as a snack, whatever I have, I sometimes have dinner at Kate's or my sister's. I took the key again from my car and headed toward the Student Republic. Before I went to a florist. Clare loves white roses. Clare lives in a small apartment building and there only Goldsmiths students reside.

Shortly after Clare opened the apartment door and I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

- I know you have a test today with the band, but I promise that after lunch, i libero - She said smiling.