Chapter 10 - Kate is Michelle Ma Belle?

Kate POV

Wednesday, September 5, 1973.

Today is Freddie's twenty-seventh birthday. As my friend did not have the money to organize a big party I decided to do a dinner in honor of him and call our friends and they all came.

Everyone already knows of the episode where Roger was ahead of the New Musical Express, try to find out the identity of Michelle Ma Belle and the boys was against, saying that Rog risked a lot, that could have been arrested, but the blonde does not regret . During dinner everyone chatted happily and the boys were happy with the completion of the recording of the second album of the band, only needed to see the issue of the cover of the album, the same as the photos on the back cover of the album and disclosure.

"Dear Luke, we'd love your job, for Queen's performance on September 13 at the Golders Green Hippodrome," Freddie said.

"What work would Freddie do?" My friend Luke asked.

"Since you're a photography student, you could take pictures of our presentation from that date," Roger said.

My friend smiled.

"I'll do it with the greatest joy," he said.

"The problem is we'll pay you little, Luke," Bri said.

"Unfortunately," John said.

"That's fine, you pay as much as you can, I just want your rewards to advertise my work as a photographer," Luke said with a smile.

"And we'll do that, my dear," Freddie smiled. "And the day Queen hits the world, you can be our official photographer.

We continued to talk and my friend Sarah commented on the Physiotherapy faculty, Julianne talked about the Architecture faculty and Harry's law school.

"Class returns will be on Sept. 17," Clare said.

"Besides returning to college, I'm thinking of returning to being a biology trainee teacher," Rog said grimacing.

Later in the evening, we sang to Freddie. Besides the birthday cake, he had made cherry and almond cake for Freddie, which he likes.

"Thank you very much, my dear Karen," said Freddie, smiling, kissing me on the cheek. "That cake does not share with anyone, it's mine and I'll take it to my house.

"You'll split me up, Freddie," Mary said, smiling.

Tim, before he left, said,

"Shall we have dinner on the 14th, next Friday?"

- Combined - I smile at him.

"It was supposed to be that dinner before, but he was busy with the work of Graphic Designer and Illustrator for BBC News," Tim said.

Tim is working on BBC News as Graphic Designer.

"I understand your running, Tim." I smile at him and he kisses me on the cheek. "Dinner is set for next week.

Rog watched us in silence. After Tim left, there was only my cousin Andrew, Rog, Josephine, and Clare in the apartment. We still had some wine.

"And your book is already over, Kate?" Clare asked, sitting next to me.

- Yes my friend, I am already writing the final - Sorrio - Soon, I will show the books the publishers. I hope some are interested in publishing my work.

"Certainly some Publisher will accept my friend," Rog said, lighting a cigarette. "You write very well, you're talented.

"I hope some Publisher really cares." I smile at them.

"And you're having dinner with Tim next week?" Josephine smiled and I flushed with embarrassment. "I heard what he said to you, unintentionally.

"I agreed to have dinner with Tim," he said, smiling. "He's a very handsome, smart boy, I'll have dinner with him."

"You're right, my cousin," said Andrew, sitting beside Clare, offering another glass of wine to her and me. "You're beautiful and young, my cousin, you have to get your first boyfriend.

- First boyfriend? Clare asked, looking at me in astonishment. "Have not you ever dated, Kate?"

"No," I said thoughtfully. "And you know, you know my life, I did not have time to think about a boyfriend, I have a sick little brother with leukemia, I miss Eric so much.

"When are you going to Brazil, Kate?" Asked Josephine.

"After New Year's Eve," he said. "I'll stay in Sao Paulo for a month with my mother and my little brother.

Rog was pensive as he smoked.

"Roggie, you studying biology, is there a risk pregnancy relationship with my brother having leukemia?" My mother got pregnant late and her pregnancy was complicated, "I asked him.

Roger was silent for a while and said,

- Biomedicals, doctors, still work on this issue, whether there is a relationship or not, but for now one thing has nothing to do with the other.

"Every month I send money to my mother to help her pay for the treatment. My little brother in general is responding well to treatment, but he has not yet been cured - Said sad.

"It will all work out for my cousin," Andrew said, touching my hand. "Count on me for whatever you need.

"Andrew's right, tell us what you need, Kate," Roger said, looking at me enigmatically.

- Everything will be alright. Now try to focus on what clothes you're going to wear to dinner with Tim next week, "Clare said, smiling.

"Kate, are you in love with Tim?" Roger asked, looking at me.

"Tim's my friend, Roggie," he told him.

Roger smiled wryly.

"As for Tim, I do not think it's the same feeling, just friendship," my friend said, showing jealousy.

I know he's jealous and try not to laugh. Roger sighs a little irritated.

They still stayed a little longer in my apartment, but after my cousin went home, Roger, Josephine, and Clare said good-bye.

Clare and Josephine were talking in the hallway outside my apartment and Roger hugged me and kissed my face. Suddenly he stops and looks at me.

"Kate, what perfume are you wearing?" It smells good, "he said to me.

I smiled at him in confusion.

"Lavender, why my friend?" I smile at him.

"Not at all." He looked at me. "It smells good, that's all. Good night my friend.

"Good evening Rog, until Saturday." He said, and he went to meet Jo and Clare.

What a strange question from Rog.

Roger POV

I'm pissed off because Kate's going out with Tim to have dinner with him next week. I'm jealous and very jealous. And I feel it is not just jealousy of friend. I've been watching Kate for some time and my friend is getting more beautiful every day, besides being smart, fair and sweet with everyone. I'm jealous of her. As I hugged her to leave, I felt the same scent of Kate, which is in the handkerchief that was Michelle Ma Belle. Kate confirmed that the scent is lavender.

Does one of my best friends have the identity of Michelle Ma Belle?

My head is in total confusion.

To be continued.