Veigar's Home

After blinking a couple of times, she was conscious again. "Huh..." She examined her surroundings cautiously then examined herself. Good, no restraints. That meant she wasn't anywhere dangerous, or, at least she hoped not. Wherever she was, it was dark and cold. There were books everywhere and the walls were stone. "Pix?" She whispered. Pix tapped the top of her head from under her cap and she sighed in relief. "Thank goodness you're alright."

"You're awake." A familiar voice called out, their silhouette visible in the doorway.

Lulu squinted into their direction. "You're the yordle who saved me..."

The silhouette lit a candle and walked into the room, revealing the blue cloak and hat with the metal studs and gloves that Lulu recognised instantly. "My name is Veigar."

"I thought you said you were evil?" She questioned.

"I AM evil." He corrected her angrily.

"But you saved me!"

He couldn't think of anything to say in response to that. "... Stop talking. He finally replied.

Lulu did as he told her and went silent.

"How do you feel?"

Lulu didn't reply and Veigar sighed in irritation.

"You can speak now."

"Everything aches and hurts."

"Don't try to move. You will heal here then you will leave."

Lulu nodded. "You looked mad when you were fighting him." She couldn't contain her curiosity.

Veigar glared daggers at her under his hat. His bright yellow eyes pierced through the shadows that his hat had cast and silenced her once again. "Won't you let it go?"

She shook her head.

"I was mad because I hate Noxians." He said with a sigh in defeat.

"Why?"

"Why are you questioning me?!"

She giggled, ignoring the pain that her giggles brought. "You're funny!"

His eye twitched. "And you're annoying. I told you why I was mad, now shut up."

"Okay, Veigar." She replied with a smile that made Veigar huff. "Where are we?" It didn't take long for her to start talking again.

He ignored her and left the room.

She took another quick look around her room before getting bored. "Let's go take a look around, Pix!"

Pix appeared from under her hat in an attempt to stop her from moving around, knowing that it would hurt her if she tried. He also knew that Lulu wanted to talk to Veigar, not "take a look around".

She pushed her aching body up and slipped her feet off of the bed and onto the floor, faint groans of pain escaping her mouth.

"You should stay in bed, Lulu."

She ignored him and stood up. The candle beside her showed her reflection in a nearby mirror on the wall, her face and hands were bruised and cut. "I look..."

"Don't say it." Pix interrupted her.

She tried to push her thoughts to the back of her head as she started to limp out of the room. Pix flew back under her hat. The room that she entered wasn't as dark as the one that she was in, and there were more books piled and more candles.