02

The two girls were running, both of them laughing and enjoying each other. That was until Hyejin saw a guy venting out his anger and frustration at a girl supposedly their age. It was so sudden that she stopped in her tracks when she heard his outburst.

Hyewon noticed that her friend's movement had stopped and walked up to her, tracing the sight of attention. The two stared at the scene for what seemed a while as if they didn't understand the situation.

"That jerk"

"That bastard"

"What does he think he's doing?"

"Does he think he can get away with this?"

"Someone should put him in his place"

"I will put an end to this immediately"

"Good idea...... Wait. What?!"

Hyewon turned to Hyejin, looking clueless.

"What?"

"What did you say?"

"That I'll put an end to this immediately?"

Hyejin's eyes widened.

"KIM HYEWON ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Eii. I'm going to go deaf if you keep that up"

"No no no no. You can't"

"Why? That guy is one arrogant bastard that needs to be dealt with."

"Still. You can't. I forbid you to do anything. Don't you know - Hyewon? Yah Kim Hyewon!"

In between her words, Hyewon had left her and walked to the supposed couple.

She walked right in the middle of his outburst, kicking him and acting as if she hadn't done anything. Before he could say something, she spoke.

"Ahh,I'm sorry. Am i interrupting something?"

She looked at the girl and her mouth opened as recognition dawned on her.

"Lee Ruby? What are you doing here?"

"I'm on a blind date right now. Nice to see you again"

"Eii. A blind date huh?" she asked as she turned to the guy, who had been glaring at her and stared him up and down.

"I suppose this is the date"

"Yes. Isn't he -"

"Lee Ruby. Are you blind, dumb or stupid?" She asked, still keeping her gaze on the guy.

"Your blind date is obviously handsome and possibly wonderful but he's also obviously ill-mannered and hot tempered"

"Not everyone's perfect you know"

"Yeah i know. But you're not even a human being that has at least 1% perfection". Burn.

A.N : hi guys, I'm a new writer and this is my first fanfic ever. Hope you enjoy it.