04

"Who set me up on that blind date?"

"Lee Sung Yeol"

"Aren't you Lee Sung Jong?"

"You know my name?"

The boys stared at Sungjong.

"Even if Howon didn't know our names, he will surely know yours", remarked SungKyu.

"Exactly. You're always doing stupid things like this", added Woohyun.

"Fine. I'll accept whatever punishment."

Howon chuckled while staring out the window of the apartment in which he lived in.

"I wasn't going to punish you or anything. I just wanted to be sure that it was your act of consideration that led to this"

"Hyung, just punish me. If you want, kill me. I prefer to die than to live a life of mockery.....by everyone of you"

"You did well"

Sungjong fell down, Myungsoo stopped his movement on his Rubiks cube, Sungyeol dropped the ball he was playing with, Woohyun dropped his phone, Dongwoo spat the water he was drinking and SungKyu stopped reading. All of them turned to stare at Howon, who just smirked.

"Did you guys see a ghost? Why are you shocked?" He asked without looking at them.

"Howon-ah, are you seriously asking that? You just complimented Sungjong on the stupid thing he did", replied SungKyu.

Sungjong secretly glared at SungKyu.

Howon turned to them, looking clueless.

"I know. What's wrong with it?"

"Yah. Lee Ho Won, are you sure you're not possessed?" Woohyun asked, obviously afraid.

"Wait. You're not dying right?",asked Sungyeol.

"Stop being ridiculous. If Sungjong didn't set me up, i wouldn't have met...her"

"Who? Ohhh. You mean that beautiful angel that insulted Howon?", asked Dongwoo.

"Ahh. Yes. She is truly beautiful. My perfect lady", said Woohyun dreamily.

"Every beautiful girl is your perfect lady. Point to note though, she's off limits"

"Why?", asked Myungsoo, who had surprisingly been silent.

"We made a bet, that i have to win. I have great plans for her"

"Woah. If you didn't say that, I'd think that you fell in love with her", said Sungyeol.

"I don't see that happening"

"You never can tell Hyung", said Myungsoo while smirking.

"Enough of all this. Let's go out and enjoy ourselves", said SungKyu.

"Sungjong's treat"

"Why?"

"It's better than getting killed by me"

"Hyung!"