25

Hyejin walked into the locker room. There were still some girls in there but Hyewon was nowhere to be found. Hyejin sighed as she went to her locker.

*What's up with her? I haven't seen her avoid people like this since... then . It's impossible right?*

As she was getting her things, she overheard a conversation between two girls.

"I wonder how she got close to them?"

"Her friend's L oppa's girlfriend, remember?"

"Oh right. But she should know her limits. Just because she's Inchang's top student doesn't mean she can be buddies with INFINITE."

"Eeii. She's also as popular as them. It's just... her look. I mean the glasses and all. But I heard that she's actually pretty."

"Pretty or not. I don't see how that's going to save her from Jung Da Hye and her cronies."

Hyejin's hand instantly made it's way to her mouth.

"That's true though. She's been targeted by Dahye because she was able to get close to Hoya oppa."

"No girl has been able to do that. Not when he looks at you like he's going to kill you."

"Exactly. Dahye is just jealous and mostly angry. You should have seen her. I bet she's already doing something to Hyewon now. Poor thing. I really like her."

"Let's go to the basketball court now. Hurry."

"Okay. I get it."

The girls left, leaving Hyejin reeling from what she heard.

*That's why she was acting strange. Dahye is going to bully her. She can't take it. Not after what happened then. I have to stop her.*

She was about to step out when she remembered her promise to Hyewon.
"So that's what the promise is all about? Kim Hye Won, what the hell is wrong with you?"

Hyejin paced about thinking of a solution and suddenly stopped.

"Well, i don't have a choice than to do it right?"

Hyejin ran out of the room and went to the male's, looking for the guys.

"Ahhh!"

Hyejin's eyes widened as she realised that she had entered the room while the guys were changing.

"Sorry. Sorry."

"Now you've seen my body."

Hyejin looked at Myungsoo who was shirtless and gulped.

"There isn't anything special in it anyway."

"You- "

"What is it, Hyejin? There must be something important if you had to barge in here?" asked SungKyu, knowing full well that a quarrel would break out if he didn't interrupt.

"Oh yeah. That. Emmm... Firstly, sorry for barging in."

"Apology accepted", said Sungyeol.

"The thing is... I discovered the reason for Hyewon's behaviour."

Howon perked up upon hearing that.

"What is it?", asked Woohyun.

"I don't know how but Jung Da Hye found out about her closeness to you guys... especially Hoya. As you guys know I promised her this morning... "

"She didn't want you to interfere."

"Right."

*What is she thinking?* Howon thought as the anger in him started building.

"According to what I heard, Dahye is probably doing something to her in the basketball court..."

Hyejin flinched as she heard the door slam shut loudly. Howon had apparently ran out of the room. The boys all glanced at each other and in the next second, had ran out as well.