09

"What?" Myungsoo asked innocently.

They were now in the school cafeteria, sitting opposite each other at a table; Myungsoo eating and  Hyejin glaring at him.

"What? Of all the things to say 'what'?"

Myungsoo looked at her.

"What should i say then?"

"You know exactly what I want to hear. Do I still have to ask?"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Hyejin slammed her hand on the table, which everyone noticed and quickly flashed a smile.

"Can you explain why I'm your girlfriend? Faux to be precise"

"I needed a girlfriend so that THEY can stop bothering me. And I chose you"

"You're lying"

"You should believe me"

"But i don't"

Myungsoo sighed.

"Fine then. You being my girlfriend like this would have happened sooner or later. Why? Because it's my revenge"

Hyejin blinked and turned pale instantly.

"R-R-Revenge? Myungsoo what do you mean by that? What did I do to you?"

Myungsoo stared at her blankly.

*What did you do to me? You did something terrible, Hyejin-ah. Something i can never recover from*

Before he could say anything, the rest of the INFINITE boys appeared.

"Hey, Myungsoo. We've been looking for you"

"Yeah. Oh Kang Hyejin. Why're you here?"

"She's my girlfriend." Myungsoo replied holding her hand while smiling.

"Faux." Hyejin quickly added.

"That's something no one else should know." Myungsoo retorted, making Hyejin roll her eyes.

Hyewon was walking in the hallway, looking for a class. She had received a text message from Howon to meet him there. How he got her number, she didn't know. But then again, he must have his ways. She finally found the classroom and took a deep breath before entering. As soon as she closed the door behind her, she was met with seven pairs of eyes. INFINITE.

*This meeting makes a whole lot of sense now*

"Woah. If i knew I was going to face the seven most popular guys of the school, i probably wouldn't show my face"

"Aww. Really? I don't think so" replied Howon.

Hyewon just rolled her eyes.

"Did she just roll her eyes...at Hoya?", asked Dongwoo in disbelief.

"He isn't all that mighty"

"Aren't you Kim Hyewon?", asked SungKyu.

"Yeah. Obviously me"

Howon scoffed.

"What's there to brag about in being Kim Hyewon?"

"I don't see anything good in bragging about being Lee Howon"

All the boys were shocked.

"Hyung, who is she?!", complained Sungjong.

Howon turned to Hyewon.

"Do it...or should I?"

Hyewon looked at Hoya in disbelief. He, in response, just shrugged and smirked. Hyewon bit her lips and sighed. She closed her eyes and removed the glasses and also adjusted her hair, which elicited gasps from the boys.

"WHAT!!!"