Chapter 9

Your POV
I locked eyes with Beerus. "Alright God of Destruction. Now you face me. Be ready!" I say.

"I should be telling YOU to be ready. Not that it will matter. To me, you're an insect." He taunts. I growl but then sense a power level spike up, however it disappeared right away. I shrugged it off. I powered up. Golden aura surrounding me. I had transformed into Super Saiyan 1. Yes I know from watching those other fights that this won't really work but I wanna climb the totem poll! It's no fun ending it right away! I lunged at him with intent to kill! He just stood there. I threw a punch at his face only for him to move to the side and lifted up his leg kicking me in the stomach! I flew backwards but caught myself. I powered up again with lightning surrounding me and my hair getting spikier and a bit more grown bit. I charged at him once again. Before I even lifted up a finger he drove his fist right into my face and stopped me in my tracks! I held my face in pain. I once again felt that same ki again but it went down right away. He sweeps my leg and caused me to fall down almost to the ground but I caught myself before I did! I transformed into Super Saiyan 3. I dashed towards him and punched him rapidly. He took the hits but didn't even flinch! He yawned.

"So... this is all that this planet has to offer eh? That's kinda disappointing." He says. I snarled.

"I'll show you! I haven't shown you all of my power's extent!" I tell him.

"Then hurry up and reveal it to me. It better be worth the wait." He says. I power up. Green aura surrounded me, and my hair flared up. My eyes and hair transforming into green, I ascended into Super Saiyan Emerald! Beerus looked a bit intrigued.

"Hmmmm... this is new? Is this the Super Saiyan God?" He asks.

"Not sure what you're talking about but...doesn't matter!" I say. I charge at him throwing a punch once again. He actually threw a punch as well this time and they collided making a shock wave! Then we started to trade blows with each other. The blue man, Whis, observed us. More likely me. He kept his eyes on me. I paid no attention. Looking away from Beerus wouldn't be a good idea. I need to be a bit cautious. I socked him right in the jaw! He skidded back. I finally got him! Beerus rubbed his jaw.

"Not bad kid." He says. He flies up to me and launched his tail at me! He flipped me over and kneed my stomach and elbowed my back simultaneously! I coughed a bit a spit. Then he grabbed my head and head butted me! I flew back but caught myself. Also I would like to note: I've been feeling that ki going up and down! Every time I get hit! And it wasn't any of these guys!

"Heh. You seem a bit annoyed. Is it because you realize that it was a foolish for an inferior life form like you to beat me?" He asked. And then AGAIN that ki spiked up but even higher! And quickly it was gone. That's it! I looked around frantically. Beerus seemed confused but then figured it out. "You sense that as well?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I say. Beerus chuckled.

"And it's an angry ki as well. Every time it goes up I feel rage from it..." He says. What? So whoever or whatever is angry? But looking back... that power only went up when Beerus would hit and injure me. As well as when he insults me. This doesn't make any sense! I heard Whis giggle.

"My, my, Y/N. Seems you have someone who cares a lot about you." He says still laughing. Why are they laughing? I'm a bit confused....no matter! I got back into my stance.

"I dunno what you're on about, but what I DO know is that I'm gonna nail you guys! Green aura surrounded me once more! Whis observed.