Chapter 13

Your POV

I was walking in a yard while having a cookie in my mouth. I was eating as I was walking towards someone. My feet kept moving forwards until I stopped them, as I had found the person I was looking for. She turned around to me with that assuring smile on her face. "Oh hello Y/N! Back from school I see?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah! And this time it was fun too!" I told her. She chuckled.

"Fun eh? What changed this time around?" She asked once again. I smiled from excitement as I took the cookie out of my mouth.

"Hehe! Today the teacher was totally tired! I guess he didn't much sleep. So then, he fell asleep and we got to do whatever we want. When we left, he gave us a cookie as an apology because Mr. Kite is so nice!" I tell her.

"Awwwww! Well that sure was sweet of him, so too bad you guys didn't have an education today." She told us.

"Bleh! School is boring when we have to do....ummm...whatever that E word is!" I say a bit confused. She giggled at my confusion.

"So adorable when you try to remember words. I used to do that too actually when I was young!" She said.

"Really?!" I asked astonished.

"Yep! Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh?" She told. I nodded rapidly. She picked me up and took me into her arms, hugging me. I giggled.

"I love you mommy!" I tell her.

"As do I my son, as do I!" She says with a smile. I smiled back whiling hugging her. It felt so warm...so safe...I don't want to let go......but then it all started to fade away and then....something started to form? I saw a ceiling. I looked around to see what looked like a house.

"Oh....I woke up." I say as I sit up and pop my neck. I then yawned as I stretched. "That was actually a nice dream I had." I say softly to myself.

"Seems like you had a good dream~" A voice says. I look down to where the voice was coming from the see Goki.

"Oh heya Goki!" I greet her. She was laying down on my legs looking up at me.

"Hello my prince!~" She greets me as well. I wave to her as she smiles up at me. She sits up and looks at me. She then puts her hands into my hair.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?" I ask a bit surprised.

"You have some cotton in your hair silly. Must've gotten there while you were asleep." She answers me. Then she pulls her hands out my hair, showing me some cotton balls.

"Oh geez..." I say embarrassed. "Well thanks". She responds.

"Of course! As your future wife I have to take care of ya!" She says. I nod. I was about to get up until suddenly I was pinned down onto the bed by two arms. I looked up at the person who did this and saw Goki, with....eyes of lust? What the heck? "Y/N....where do you think you're going?~" She asked. I was a bit  scared to answer.

"Uhhh...getting out of bed? I think that was what I was doing at least." I reply to her.

"Oh no you aren't...I never repaid you for helping me against Beerus." She tells me. Oh yeah...I don't understand what she meant by "help". I was just watching the fight with the others, so what was she talking about? Man this is confusing!

"Ummm...I guess? Even though I have no clue what you're talking about." I tell Goki.

"Hmmmmm...oh well~. It won't stop me from giving you your reward~" She says. I get confused for a bit in what she meant. But then, I observed her eyes that were filled with lust and looked back at the position we were in. And then it all came together. I get red in starting to get what she was talking about.