Chapter 11

Goki's POV
I stare a Beerus locking eyes with him. He does the same.

"So... let's test out this Super Saiyan God, or Goddess in your case out shall we?" Beerus asked.

"Indeed we shall." I spoke back. We both rushed at each other pulling back out fists and slamming them forward! They collided with each other making a gigantic rumble. We clashed back and forth. I kicked him in the stomach rapidly. He blocked most of them but on of them hit. However he grabbed my leg and spun me around until I was thrown up into the air! I recovered and caught myself realizing I was pretty high up. He blew up to me to punch me in the forehead only for me to dodge and spin kick him in the head. He ducked elbowed my face. I threw my head back from the impact and lifted up both legs kicking him in the stomach! I seem to be really focused on kicking for some reason hehe! He flew back but caught himself. He shot a torrent of ki blasts at time. I put my hands in front me and started deflecting them away from me. He vanished. I looked around trying to sense him. He reappeared behind me and kicked me in the back. I flew forwards and he reappeared again above me. This time he clasped his hands together and slammed them on on my back! I crashed down into the ground creating a crater. Once I got up I looked around and saw that I was in a forest. Beerus dropped down ready to attack again. I dashed to him and kicked his leg which he used to blog. He tried to elbow me again but I blocked with my own. I flipped back and launched at him once again. I gave him a barrage of punches surrounded with my godly red aura. This god thing is pretty cool! But... it just doesn't feel right. He skidded back from the blows. I put my hand up and created a ki sphere and threw it at him. He kicked it up into the air and it exploded making a huge sound.

"You're not bad. This is pretty fun actually." He compliments.

"Thanks. Same goes for you too." I tell him. A smirk crept on his face as he lunged at me. He threw a punch in which I blocked but the shock was so powerful we started flying through the forest. I kicked him away and he flew threw a tree, breaking it. He flipped back and started shooting at me. I flew upwards and took to he sky. After I was high enough I looked down to see him coming up as well.

"So, you prefer the sky I assume?" He asks.

"Nah. Just that those trees were a bit annoying." I respond.

"Ah. You know... I find you strong and beautiful. Why don't... you come with me to be my wife and I don't destroy the Earth?" He proposed. I shook my head.

"No way! I would never betray my dear Y/N like that! And beside he's a way better love than you would be!" I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"Grrrr... you really are loyal aren't you? Well it was worth a shot." He says to me. I snicker.

"Let's keep this going!" I demand.

"Right back at ya." He responds and flies toward me. He kicked me in the ribs. I was in a bit of pain but I took it in and kneed him in the gut. He coughed up a bit of spit. He socked me in the jaw making my whole body spin around. Then he simply kicked me away from him. I regained my balance and put two hands together.

"KAMEHAMEHA!" I shout as I release the blue ki from my hands. He put himself in a blocking position as it hit him. The blast cleared showing Beerus only a bit scratched. Geez...no wonder he's a God of Destruction! He teleports right in front of me. He grabs my head and starts flying downwards pulling me with him! He flies right into the ground and keeps digging until he reaches an underground cave. He slams me right on the ground! He steps backwards as I get up rubbing my head.

"Ouch! That hurt!" I yell.

"Of course it does. It was supposed to! This is a fight after all!" He yells back. I grumbled. "But... you're good to keep up with me at 70% of my power." He says.