Chapter 10

(A/N: Goku's name is Goki now)
Your POV
"Super Saiyan God!" She exclaims. "Super Saiyan God!?" We ask at the same time. I nod. "Yep!" She tells us.

"Hey, that's what Beerus was rambling on about while he was fighting me! I say. "You mean when he was hurting what was mine?" Goki asked a bit... angered. "Uhhhhh... yeah." I said. "So what's this Super Saiyan God thing you're talking about?" I ask.

Everyone was awaiting for her response. Beerus had floated down.

"So... Super Saiyan God? You finally know if it Goki?" He asked. She turned to him angered.

"How dare you hurt my Y/N!" She says. Beerus shrugs. "It wasn't a bad fight. So don't say like it was one sided." He says. She growled a bit.

"Goki don't worry I'm fine. Which is surprising since he's a God of Destruction." I say. Beerus snarled at that remark. "I was going easy...don't get full of yourself!" He warns.

"Y/N... you're the coolest person ever! And I love you! Of course I have to worry!" Goki says.

"I suppose, I suppose." I agree. "Anyways what was that Super Saiyan God thing you were talking about?" I ask. Her brain clicked for a bit. "Oh yeah! We ask Shenron!" She says. Everyone nods except for me. "A what?" I ask.Beerus sat down on a chair. "I assume I can be patient. But don't take too long!" He says. Goki nods. She grabs the seven dragon balls from the prize table and sets them on the ground. "Eternal dragon Shenron! Arise!" She chants. Suddenly the balls started to glow and the sky became dark. A dragon rose up from the balls! It was green, had red eyes with stick like horns.

"You have summoned the eternal dragon Shenron. What is your wish?" He asks.

"Well... not really a wish but can you tell us how to make a Super Saiyan God?!" She asks.

"Wait, a wish granting dragon? How the hell is possible?!" I ask. Yes I know I said I wouldn't ask anymore questions but out all of the things that have happened today, for some reason this is my breaking point! Goki giggled.

"You're adorable when you look confused!" She says. I cross my arms and huff. "Just tell us how to make the God or whatever dragon!" I say impatient.

"You and Beerus can be so alike sometimes." Whis says while chowing down on some snack.

"See! There's that part of being cute and having authority I was telling you about Y/N!" She says.

"That's very uncanny." Vegeta says.

"It's not THAT weird!" I tell them.

"Debatable." They all say.

"OH COME ON!" I yell. Goki kissed my cheek. "It's alright honey!" She says to cheer me up. I sigh.

"Yeah...but." I start. I point at the dragon. "TELL US HOW TO MAKE THE FREAKING GOD ALREADY!" I say. I turned to see Beerus in that same position and same face as me. He looked at me. Did we just sync?

"Seems the resemblance between you two is uncanny as well." Whis says. Shenron sighs.

"Alright, alright." He says. "A Super Saiyan God existed long ago to defeat the evil Saiyans. To create one you 5 Saiyans must give their energy to one Saiyan." He explains.

"Hmmmm... sounds about right! Alright thanks Shenron!" She says. The dragon went back down into the balls. Beerus sat up. "Well now that you know how to make one, go do it!" He says.

"Yeah... sure.." I tell him. Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Goki and I transformed into Super Saiyan. We gathered around in a circle and held hands. We transferred our energy to Goki as she started to get more energy. After a while she started levitating in the air. We all looked up at her. She then floated down but looked different. She had red hair and red eyes. And she looked a bit tan and slimmer.

"Woah!" We all say surprised. She even checked herself out.

"Ooooo. This looks nice!" She says. Beerus cleared his throat.

"Are you ready Super Saiyan God?" He asked. "One second." She replied. She looked over at us.

"Guys. I'll do my best to be victorious!" She says.

"Yeah mommy!" Goten cheers.

"Do your best Goki!" Krillin says.

"Go for it mom!" Gohan encourages.

"You got this Goki!" Piccolo assures.

"I have faith in my students. Especially you Goki!" Roshi tells. She smiles.

"Thanks guys!" Goki says. She looks at me and walks towards. She embraced me in a tight hug. "I really missed you." She says. I smile.

"The feeling is mutual." I tell her. She giggles. She puts each of her hands on each side of my face and pulled me towards her kissing me. I blushed but kissed back. She pulled away.

"Just a kiss for luck~" She said and winked. She walked up to Beerus.

"I'm ready!" She tells him.

Beerus grinned.

"Show me the Super Saiyan God power."