Hey....

Hey guys, yeah I know I'm supposed to be on break but I just want to confirm with you guys that I won't be leaving permanently. I still had Wattpad installed since I still wasn't sure of whether I was leaving for good or not. And I tell you guys that because it means I've read the comments on my last post. And....they almost made me tear up. You guys are the damn best. Telling me to stay safe, hoping for me to mind my calling, wishing me good luck etc. It almost broke my heart knowing how much you guys care for me. I'm so glad I've made this book honestly. Because I had these ideas in my head and I finally expressed them through the form of this book, and from what I've seen they've had positive affects. Not only that, its because of this book I've met you wonderful people. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I've come to the realization that I can't just leave all you guys behind and the great friends I've made. So I'm actually going to stay which means the book will continue. However I'm not going to come back right now. I'm not sure when but it'll probably be in a month or two, maybe even less than that. I just need to get things all sorted out first. Until then, I'll all of you later!