¬|Prologue|✔

"Hi friend... I wanted to talk to you again... It's been awhile ya know. So many things we haven't talked about in so much time. You're amazing. No matter how people you possess, I think you're amazing and beautiful, so why would you want a human body? Why would you want to change from such a powerful thing into something so soft and fragile. My skin rips, bones break, vanes bust, blood seeps, eyes cry tear and water, mouth let's out quiet and loud sobs, maybe sometimes screams because of pain.
Now I'm not judging you in any way. I just want to know why you would want to change from this powerful thing that could hide anywhere, into something that is always in pain and depends on others. You could be so powerful and survive a gunshot or stab wound while humans could bleed out and die, one bullet to the head and they would be out like a light...
Well, I guess I'll go friend. If you're even here anymore, or if you ever were here, I want to say: stay the way you are and try to be happy.
I love you, Goodbye friend." Colby looked up to see the room still empty, no sign of the wonderful boy he loved once before. Sure a demon, ghostly body was amazing but Colby always did prefer a human one. He could be seen. He wanted to see Sam again. A very long time ago he fell in love with a boy named Sam Golbach but he disappeared seconds after his beautiful eyes opened. He later found a man who knew everything about Colby and still wanted to be his friend, just like Sam.

  He loved Sam...

  Brennen knew Colby loved Sam and felt pity toward him for it, but it was just too much information piled on Sam all at once. He was still alive though.

_

This book has more of the roommates in it, and i'm going to try and involve more people from the friend group so we have more characters. I also have tried to do some character development so some people are different. For example; Sam is smarter and stronger and Colby is more mature.
I hope you all enjoy!