¬|Four|✔

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HOLDS GRAPHIC SCENES)

Corey cried out in agony, his face red with hot tears streaming down his cheeks. Colby was wrapping Jake's neck to stop the white haired male from bleeding all over his car. Colby felt terrible because he knew what Corey was feeling. He felt the pain, the sorrow, the regret, the guilt, the misery. He felt it all and he truly felt sorry for the crying male.

  "Hey man, maybe we can find her and we can bring her home. She'll be fine." Colby sighed at Jake's words and silently prayed (to no one in particular) that the boy would shut up. He knew that he was only trying to help but he was just getting Corey's hopes up for nothing. He knew that Devyn was dead. He felt her die. He felt their friendship bond end. That's why he had to come find Corey and fast. But, he wasn't fast enough. Devyn was gone.

  "Colby. I don't know what the hell you are. I don't know what you did to Sam to make him run like he did that day! B-but you need to t-tell me if she's ok-kay! Please Colby! I'm begging you!" Colby sighed, stopping his work on Jakes neck to look at the desperate male in front of him. Tara's metal like teeth clinked together as she clenched them and waited for Colby's answer.

  "I'm so sorry Corey." And that was all it took for Corey to break down again. The young devil looked to Tara for advice but the young demon herself was looking at the broken man in the car with heartbreak in her evil eyes. They all felt terrible for Corey.

  "I never even had the chance to tell her i was sorry, or that I loved her, or even a goodbye. I never got to marry her. I'll never have kids with her. I'll never be with her again and I was so awful the last time-" the brunet choked on his sobs as he cried even harder, a panic attack breaking through his body as he hyperventilated and cried out for his ex-lover.

  "Devyn! I'm so sorry, baby!" Colby sighed, snapping his fingers and watching as Corey went limp. He was out cold. Tara sighed from the front seat.

   "I've only ever seen one person that broken... It was you." was all she said to her boss.  He looked at the broken man next to him and returned to healing Jake's wounds.

    "I know. That's why I wanted to prevent it. I would never wish that kind of pain on anyone. No matter who I was." Jake looked Colby in the eyes, watching as the bloody red turned back to their sad and broken blue. Crystallized and welled over with tears that he fought hard to keep in.

  Trying to be careful with his actions, Jake reached his hand out and put it on Colby's cheek. The devil stopped his movements, his breath hitching before he locked eyes with the white haired boy and let one single tear escape.

  "It wasn't your fault. Wherever he is, he forgives you. And he loves you."

  *"Colby, I forgive you."
Sam whispered to Colby who glared at the blond and kissed him harshly.
Colby didn't want forgiveness, he wanted Sam...*

  He was so terrible to him. So worried about staying evil. So blinded by lust and hatred. He used to be an angel. What the hell happened to him? Colby didn't know. All he knew was that he did not deserve Sam. He never did.
And that Angel fucking Loved him.

  And he ruined it.
He killed him.
He was a Monster.
He was a Devil.
He is a Devil.
The Devil.
But he wasn't Evil.
He was good.
Misunderstood.
And he was loved.

  "Colby?" Colby snapped out of his trance and turned to look at Tara, the nineteen year old demon looking back at him with concern in her green eyes.