¬|Two|✔

When Devyn woke up, her vision was blurry, her head was aching, and she felt very sick. She shook her head gently, trying to wake herself up and see if the pain was just something she was dreaming about. It wasn't. Her vision would clear and her hearing was almost... muffled? She felt like she had her hands over her ears and loud sounds echoed and made the pain in her head worse. 'What is this place?' She thought.

  Devyn looked around the black room, her vision fading in and out as she tried her best to scan the area. It looked like a flimsy vampires room from a scary movie, she couldn't help but mentally smack herself at the thought. She just scared herself more than she was before.

   The walls were painted jet black, the floors were marble of red and black, the sheets on the bed looking similar. The room seemed to have a red and black theme and it almost scared Devyn. Why? She didn't know.

   The door was then slammed open. Devyn jumped in fright and let out a silent cry.

   "We found her outside in the rain, sir. She was looking for something and we grabbed her. All we did was push her a little and she passed out." A blur of a person was speaking loudly, silenced by a loud smacking noise as his figure was snapped to the side.

   "You IDIOT!" Devyn jumped again and tried to blink away her tears. She had never felt so scared in her life, and she began to feel lightheaded again.

   Then, everything stopped. The yelling stopped. The darkness closing in on Devyn stopped. Everything. Just.
Stopped.

   "Devyn?" She knew that voice. She had known that voice for years.

Sam.

  Devyn felt arms develope her shaking and cold frame. Her vision went black.

-

  Colby burst through the door of Jake's and Corey's house.

   "COREY! JAKE! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!" His voice was thick as venom, eyes black as night.

  Both males, startled, made their way downstairs.

   "Colby?" Corey gasped, his questioning interrupted when a hand wrapped around his throat.

   "Where is Devyn?" Corey's body went cold, without even a second passing he began to sob and fell onto his knees. He then fell onto his side, curled into a ball and began crying.  Colby ran an angry hand down his face in agitation.

   'Stupid fucking humans with their stupid ass feelings.' The young Devil was simply not happy today.

   "Corey. I need to know where the fuck she is before she fucking DIES!" Colby roared. Corey just shook his head, still sobbing.

   "I-i d-on't kn-know whe-ere she i-is C-olby! She l-left me-e." Colby sighed in frustration and pulled the crying man up.

   "You are going to shut up and you are going to listen. She left you because she needed space. She does not deserve death, and that's saying something coming from me!" The brunet hissed. Jake was overly confused. He barely knew Colby, only had seen him twice. He didn't understand how any of this pieced together.

  "What's going on?" Jake asked shakily. 

   Colby's head snapped to him. Jake's eyes widened when he saw Colby's black eyes and he fell onto his ass. Literally. The brunet rolled his eyes.

   'Enough with the games' he thought. He quickly exited the house, leaving the terrified Jake and the mentally unstable Corey behind.  Jake went forward to try and comfort his friend just as a loud noise rang through the house. The floor shook, temporarily stopping Corey's sobs as he finally looked up and saw what just happened.

   There was a BMW i8 in their fucking house. Literally. In their house. The car had just been crashed into the house's wall (which was going to create a repair bill no one would want to pay). What in the world.

  The passenger door opened and out walked Colby, grabbing Corey by the collar of his shirt.

    The driver seat door opened and a short girl with brown hair stepped out, she had two bleached blonde strips in her hair, black cargo pants, black  platforms, and a pink crop top that read 'Yummy'.

   "Did this fucking child just drive into the wall of our new house-" Corey was kicked by the short girl.

   "I'm not a child, Neanderthal. I'm One Hundred-nineteen years old. Her eyes flashed a deep purple mixed with black before she turned to Jake, grabbing the stunned mans legs and pulling him toward their car with an impressive strength.

  "Holy shit." Jake breathed.

  "Can I get your number?" Jake asked. The stranger simply rolled her eyes and literally threw Jake into the backseat next to Corey.

   "We'll see. I could just kill you instead. That might be more fun." She smiled at him before slamming the door shut. She skipped to the front as Colby finally let go of Corey's throat (which he had been holding for quite a while.) And laughed.

   "Off to find Cinderella." Corey just coughed, holding his bruised neck. Colby slammed the door shut before joining his friend in the front seat.

"Hey, Colby?" The girl asked, starting the car.

"What Tara?" The red haired man replied.

   "I want to help you on the surface more often." She smiled again, flashing her sharp teeth at jake who gulped before she pulled out of the wall of the house, driving through the gate before entering the road.

   "You just ruined our fucking house dude!" Corey touched colby's shoulder, yelling out in pain as the mans coat burned his hand.

   "Don't touch me, Corey. If it were up to me, you all would have been dead by now. And as for your house, if you had told me where Devyn was... You would be in this car and your house wouldn't be destroyed." Tara began to laugh before Corey slowly starting falling asleep. Before Jake could panic, he fell asleep too.

Tara looked over at Colby.

"They're kind of annoying." She said.

  "Indeed they are. But, they are my only shot at finding Sam." With that, the two went quiet and the chaos truly began.

-

I know this chapter (or this whole book so far) is a slight mess. So sorry. It will get better soon, i promise.

Word count: 1029