¬|One|✔

Colby walked down the hallway, running his fingers along the dirty wall, what used to be white and happy now a greenish blue color. He felt alone. He hated feeling like nobody understood him or knew about him. Sam knew him... The blonde understood everything. Well, most of it. If he hadn't ran away he would still be alive with Colby. The brunette just wanted him back.

-

Devyn, Sweet hearted, gentle, loveable Devyn sat in her room, crying. She missed Sam. Not a lot of people knew it but, Sam was like her little brother. With the young blond gone, nothing had been the same.

She had to leave Corey to work on herself. And now that Corey and jake are living together in a house, there was nowhere she could go. She was going to reach out to colby for help, but didn't want to pressure the brunette more. The poor guy was just as broken as her.

-

Corey was heartbroken and was even dealing with a slight drug addiction. Sam had died, his best friend. Devyn had left him, Colby went insane and left town, and Jake was morning a loss of his friend. Elton didn't even speak to them anymore. Corey felt all alone.

-

Back to Devyn, the girl who was practically living on the streets. She had no idea where she was, the rain pouring and splashing onto the ground around her as she tried shielding herself with an umbrella. Her legs were wet, along with her shoes and socks, releasing a 'squelsh' noise whenever she took a step. She missed Sam, and corey, and Jake, Elton. She missed everyone. She even missed Colby. The random emo dude who had suddenly and magically... disappeared. She missed everyone. She missed Sam and Colby. She missed having a roof over her head with all of her friends. After Sam was killed a year ago, nothing had been the same. The poor girl feared that they would never be the same again. How could they with Sam gone?

Devyn was now roaming the streets of California on a rainy day, almost night. It was about 3 or so hours until sunset when she heard it. She stopped her walking and looked around her, thinking her mind was simply playing tricks on her.

"H-Hello? I-is anyone th-there?" Devyn's voice was soft, almost unable to be heard over the sound of the rain. When no one answered, she called out once more, a little louder this time.

"H-Hello? I-is-" Devyn stopped herself from talking when she saw red eyes in the distance. She shook her head, slowly stepping a few steps back before the red eyed beast began running at her, full speed. She cried out, dropping the umbrella in her hand onto the wet cement before she turned and began running.

Devyn could not stop herself from crying, sobs escaping her mouth as she tried to scream out for help. No actual sound came out though, all that came out was a broken whisper. She could not scream, her throat was too sore from being sick out in the rain. The young woman, too scared and vision too blurred to see where she was going, fell into a ditch and hit her head. The last thing she heard being, "Lights out, Darling." Her vision flashed red before she passed out.

-

Finally getting back to this series, sorry. 542 words.