¬|Three|✔

(The Image contains glitching so heres a seizure warning.)

He was lost, crying out for a savior. He believed and still held his original faith, bit he knew that no God could help him out of the mess he put himself in. He wanted nothing more than to go home, to kiss Colby, hug Devyn, laugh with Corey and have fun with Jake. He missed everyone. He prayed for the day to come when he would escape this hell.

The hell called Purgatory.

His test had begun.

_

  Devyn gasped as she awoke, her chest rising and falling at a fast pase as she tried to gather her thoughts together. She was no longer wet and cold from the rain but she was warm and her skin was soft against the blanket. She felt safe. That is, until the door opened and a stranger walked in.

   She had faded blue hair, a shiny blue dress on that read 'Stuart' in golden letters. Devyn thought she was beautiful as she gazed into her beautiful brown eyes and her slightly tan skin looked warm and inviting. Devyn was not interested in women but, if she was... This girl would have stolen her heart in an instant. She shot the brunette a big smile as she stepped forward.

   "Hi, i'm Kat. Sam told me to come and fetch you." Devyn froze instantly, tears gathering in her eyes as she clenched the warm sheets closer to her chest. She was starting to feel cold again.

  "Wh-what?" Kat smiled at her once more.

  "I know its a lot to take in but, I cant tell you anything. He has to tell you himself." The brunette quickly got up out of the bed, wrapping the small tan blanket that was at the end of the bed around her. She then placed the red and black checkered blanket back onto the bed before she turned to face Katrina.

  "I- I'm ready."

_

   The halls were black and dark, the only light being cast down from the candles that sat inside the golden chandeliers. Devyn was in a shock as she gazed around the beautifully darkened elegance of the building. It looked like a castle inside.

  The poor girls heart hammered harder insider her chest as she walked further along with the blue haired stranger. Is this it? Will she finally be able to see Sam again after all this time? It had been a year since his 'death' but, after what Devyn saw last night, she could believe anything. 
(Y'all ain't ready for Dev in this story, i'll tell you dat.)

  The brunette watched in awe as Katrina stopped by an old looking wooden door, opening the strangely shaped object before walking through and motioning for Devyn to follow her. As they were walking together, the brunette couldn't help but stare at her shiny silver heels as they clinked on the black marble floor.

   Katrina cleared her throat. "He's in there."she shot the girl a smile before she took the torch from the wall and clinked back down the hallway, leaving Devyn in the dark. The brunette widened her eyes to try and see through the darkness but failed, sighing shakily before raising her fist to knock on the door. Before her fist could hit the wood though, the door flew open and she was met with a sight that made her scream. She was grabbed and pulled into the dark room, the door slamming shut behind her.

   Katrina smirked as she heard the shriek of terror as she clinked down the hall before rounding a corner.

  "Poor girl. Shes gonna get eaten alive in here." She laughed.