I'm Back

It was December 6, 2017 in the Kanto Region. Everything was dark and no people were outside, except one person.

The person was standing in front of the Kanto Prison smirking. Finally, he was out of there.

"Now to begin the search," the mysterious figure said quietly.

The person walked away from the prison slowly while the wind blowed softly. He walked until he got under a light smirking.

It was Ash Ketchum.

Finally, after 5 years of getting therapy Ash Ketchum was let free. He was deemed sane after getting all the help he needed, or so they thought.

Ash made up a act to appear less psychotic. He talked while smiling and helped others in the prison. The judge decided since Ash was getting better that he should let be freed early.

Now here he was. Now he didn't have to put up with that silly act in the prison. He looked well and healthy.

Ash had been thinking about his dear (Y/N) everyday. He would stay up every night thinking about her and when he did sleep he dreamt of her.

"Now my dear I will look for you and this time you can't escape me," Ash cooed softly.

"Like I said you WILL BE MINE," he screamed in the air. Since that part of town was abandoned no one heard him.

He chuckled a bit and said, "I hope all of you remembered that."

He lifted his head and smiled crazily. His eyes were the sign of death if you didn't follow his orders.

"She will be mine," was all he said before he walked away into the darkness.