Call

December 9

(Y/N) was in her room looking for something. She had spent almost half the morning looking for it.

She had been finally married to a nice guy. His name was Jason Rodriguez. They met on the restraunt where Ash was taken away at.

They started dating and eventually got married. They didn't want kids right now because they felt they needed to focuse on their careers, but overall they were happyy together.

(Y/N) smiled slightly before sighing. She stood up looked around the room.

"Where did I leave it," she said before sighing loudly. She closed her eyes trying to remember where she last saw it.

She then opened her eyes fastly and ran to her closet. She grabbed her white jacket and checked the pocket. There it was safe and sound.

She reached her hand inside the pocket and took out a beautiful necklace. She sighed and slumped by the wall holding the necklace to her heart.

That was the necklace that Ash gave her in their day in the their last date. She gad kept all over these years praying he would be safe. She knew what ge dud was bad, but she forgave him.

She sighed and got up and wiped tge tears that were coming out of her eyes. She put the necklace back and left the closet.

She then heard the phone ringing and went to get it.

"Hello," she said.

She heard nothing. She talked again but no one responded her. She was about to end the call when suddenly someone laughed.

"H-hello who is this," (Y/N) said scared.

"Awwww doll you don't remember me that's a shame," said the person.

"WHO ARE YOU," she screamed.

"You'll learn in time baby," the person said.

"Oh and (Y/N) one thing."

"Y-yes," she said.

"I'm coming for you," the person cooed at her and then laughed.

(Y/N) ended the call and cried a bit. She slumped in the wall and layed down.

Remembering the last words the person said she cried harder.