Not Happy

"W-what did you say," (Y/N) said unhappily.

Jason sighed, "Dear I don't want you to stay close to him. He gives off a bad vibe."

(Y/N) stood there silently. The silence was unbearable you could easily cut the tension with a knife.

Jason sighed, "Dear look just stay away from him please."

(Y/N) stayed silent. She then left the kitchen to the bedroom.

Jason sighed anxiously.

'Who is this guy? What does he want?' Jason thought desperately.

What he didn't know was that Ash was thinking something of his own.

"So he thinks he can take you away from me doll," Ash said to a picture of (Y/N).

"Well I guess I'll have to put my plan into action sooner than I thought," Ash said smirking while walking to what looked like the basement.

He got a key from his pocket and opened the door. It was a horrendous sight in there.

There were no windows, but you could still clearly see five dead bodies in there. The whole basement had a foul smell. It all covered in red and there were torture machines and tools in there. There was also a cage and a chair.

"I can't wait for the day you come and live with me, forever," Ash said laughing madly.

"Now let's get these bodies out of here," he said while grabbing of what looked like the body of the grandfather of the family.

He dragged the body to the truck that was in the backyard, but not before covering the bodies with plastic bags.

He took all the bodies and drove off to Lightning Lake.

He got there in 30 minutes and got off his truck. He grabbed the bodies and threw them in the lake.

"Have a nice trip," Ash said smiling while waving at the bodies.

He then left smiling and got on his blue truck.

"Now to plan everything. My plan well begin tomorrow and she'll be all mine," he said laughing into the night.