Dinner

"Hi dear," (Y/N)'s husband said.

He had bearly come out of work. He took his jacket off and put his briefcase down in the coffee table. He went to the kitchen to see (Y/N) preparing dinner.

"Hello dear how was work," she said turning her head around and smiled at him.

"It went fine. So what's for dinner."

"It's boiled chicken and mashed potatoes with chocolate cake afterwards," she said smiling.

"So how was your day dear," he said sitting down in a chair.

"It went fine. I meet our new neighbor he was really nice. I was thinking we could invite him to dinner," she said while putting decorations to the chocolate cake.

"Mmm it would be nice I guess," he said.

"Yes it would," she said silently.

She finally finished the chocolate cake. It looked really good.

"So can we invite him," she said putting the chocolate cake in the fridge.

"Well I have to think about it," he said seriously.

"If we invite him I'll make a chocolate cake for you," she said teasingly but serious.

Her husband was tempted. His wife's chocolate cake was the best. He then made a decision.

"Ok we can invite him if you also make me a strawberry tart," he said.

(Y/N) giggled, "Of course dear."

"Okay then go invite our new neighbor," he said laughing.

"Ok," she said and went upstairs.

She put her shoes and jacket on and left her house. She then ran up to Red's door and ringed the bell.

"Coming," someone yelled from the inside.

She then saw Red coming out the door holding a piece of the pie (Y/N) made yesterday.

"Hey Red," (Y/N) said.

"Oh hey (Y/N)," Red said stuffing a spoonful of pie in his mouth. "Do you need anything."

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner at my house."

"Hmmmmm," said Red tapping the spoon by his mouth.

(Y/N) stayed silent waiting for Red response.

"Well I don't want to be intruding," Red said.

"Aww come on. I have chocolate cake," (Y/N) said teasingly.

"CHOCOLATE CAKE,"yelled Red, "(Y/N) you have convinced me. Let me just get my shoes," he said running to his bed room.

"So finally I'll see the bastard of her husband," Red, or should I say Ash, said smirking.

He put his shoes on and ran outside running grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and locking the door.

"Come on (Y/N) my tummy is waiting for that chocolate cake,"he said with sparkling eyes.

"Ok come on," said (Y/N) running ahead of him leading him to her house.

"Honey I'm here. Come meet Red," (Y/N) said bringin Red inside the house.

(Y/N)'s husband entered and shook Red's hand.

"Very nice to meet you Red. I'm Jason."

"Nice to meet you Jason. I'm Red," he said smiling falsely at him.

"So dear are we ready to eat dinner," Jason said smiling at his wife.

"Yeah come on in guys," she said leading them into the kitchen were the food was served.

"Well hope you guys like it," said (Y/N).

They began eating and talking about different things. Sometimes Jason would notice Red glare at him for a few seconds and then smiled at him without (Y/N) noticing. He really felt uncomfortable.

Dinner had ended along with dessert. Red had gotten all excited over the cake that his eyes began shining really bright with happiness. He ate to his hearts delight that made (Y/N) giggle and Jason to glare at him.

Red had gone home a few minutes later thanking (Y/N) and Jason for dinner.

"So what did you think of him dear," said (Y/N) washing the dishes.

Jason sighed and said, "I don't like him (Y/N). You've got to stay away from him."

You could then hear a sound of glass being broken.