Search

Helpless

That's how she felt. Helpless and scrared. What was she supposed to do now?

That crazy bastard had her locked her down for who knows how many hours or days now. How was she supposed to survive.

It had already been too long when she last saw him when she claimed she hated him. When he had left she was left alone to think about all the consequences of her words.

'What's going to happen to me."

"He won't leave me down here forever right'

'What's he planning'

Thoughts raced through her mind as she faced the ground below her, teardrops falling down to her feet.

It was cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry again for interrupting you."

Hanging up the phone Jason ran through his hair.

His wife hadn't been home when he arrived. He didn't think much of it thinking maybe she went grocery shopping or went to a friends house.

Then the night passed. When she hadn't been there when he woke the next morning he called all her friends house's now worried for her. When they all told him they hadn't seen her he became extremely paranoid.

He immediately called the police and they began a search for her. He and other people also joined up to search for her.

Even Red.

That damn guy had joined the group with a couple more people from town.

Jason didn't want Red to join the group, but he had no choice. The more people that helped looked the better, but there was something sinister about this guy.

The way he was always seemed to space out with a little grin on his face as they looked for her creeped Jason out.

He couldn't trust this guy.