Your Mine Now

The next day was the same as always, but this time (Y/N) decided to go see Red. She got a raspberry pie and ran there. She then knocked on the door.

She then heard footsteps and saw Red open the door. He was dressed up in a red jacket (obviously), blue jeans, and some nikes.

(Y/N) blushed lightly.

"Oh hey (Y/N) how are you," Red asked her.

"Oh I'm fine. I just came over to give you this a raspberry pie I made," she said handing him the pie.

"Oh wow thanks (Y/N),"he said with stars in his eyes.

(Y/N) blushed and giggled while Red blushed.

"Ummm do you want to come inside," he asked while opening the door wider steeping out of the way.

"Oh, yeah sure thank you," (Y/N) replied quickly before stepping inside.

'Soon (Y/N). Soon you'll be all mine," Red, more like Ash, thought while smirking.

He closed the door and went into the living room where (Y/N) was.

"Take a seat (Y/N) do you want something to drink," Red said while placing the pie in the coffee table.

"Umm yeah can I have some water please," she said sitting down.

"Okay I'll be right back," he said leaving the living room.

When he left (Y/N) checked the house out and looked at some of the pictures in the wall. She saw some of them were of him as a little kid with his parents, but something was off.

Red looked sad, no more like unemotional, he didn't seem to care. He had a blank face void of feelings.

"Here (Y/N)," she heard Red say.

"Oh thanks Red," (Y/N) said while taking the water sipping it.

She saw Red turn and walk down into the couch, but though she saw him smirk. No, maybe it was just her imagination she thought.

"So (Y/N) are you a stay at home wife," he said.

"Yeah been since I got married," she said.

(Y/N) then saw everything fading right before her eyes. She felt dizzy and she grabbed her head gently.

"(Y/N) are you okay," she heard Red say.

"N-no I feel dizzy," she said and dropped her glass of water.

She looked at Red and saw him smirking. 'Why is he smirking,' she thought.

Then suddenly everything turned dark, but not before hearing, "Your mine now (Y/N)."