✖️ V I B E S ✖️

11:30 a.m.

*2 missed calls
* 1 message

Quavo: hey baby girl I left to go to the studio to finish up on these album's and I have a few photo shoots to do so I'll see you later babygirl.

y/n: okay see you later.

y/n's point of view
I guess I'll just be at home all day or maybe I could work on some new designs or even go over some songs that I'll get around to recording one day.

Until suddenly
30 minutes later...
Around 12:10 p.m.

y/n had received a call from one of her friend's who's also a fashion designer with some great news.

y/n's friend: hey y/n, how are you

y/n: hey girlie I'm good just need something to do that's all.

y/n's friend: well boo you're in luck one of the model's isn't able to attend the photo shoot and I told the photographer about you, I showed a few pics of you and they want you to come by the studio, if you're coming I'll send you the address. See you there oh and one last thing you'll be getting paid for this.

y/n: of course I'll come through not for the money of course, but yeah just for fun, anything in particular I need to bring or wear to the shoot?

y/n's friend: the theme is swim wear so wear something cute & bring a white two piece or any style swimsuit if you have any.

y/n: okay girl I'm on my way let me get ready see you in a bit.

y/n's point of view...
a photoshoot this is gonna be lit and interesting as well, as a first I've become so used to and accustomed to designing the clothes, doing behind the scenes stuff not being on the camera I guess there's only one way to find out this will be a great way to expand and possibly break out into a new field.

y/n started getting ready she found a cute swim dress that she decided to wear on her way to the shoot it was black with white polka dots and a turquoise shirt to bring your outfit out