🍼Baby pains pt 1™

y/n was sleeping, she was awoken by Quavo touching her belly & waking her up.

y/n: good morning

Quavo: good morning ma, you want or need anything?

y/n: some chocolate brownies and vanilla ice cream.

Quavo: aight ma I'll be back im'a go get it.

y/n: okay baby see you when you get back (kisses) Quavo.

Quavo left to go get your brownies and ice cream at the store, so you decided to go ahead and cook lunch since it was now noon 12:30 p.m. you made a Chicken sandwich with cheese & had some lemon tea with some chips to go with your quick lunch.

y/n: I'll watch tv for a little bit & go take a shower.

You were watching Migos music videos, then Quavo came in the house with your ice cream & brownies.

Quavo: you can't get enough of me huh ma, I see you peeping me.

y/n: thank you baby & no I can't I missed you i'll put this in the fridge I was just about to take a shower, but you came just in time what took you so long?

Quavo: nun much I picked up some stuff for the baby from set and off and his fiancé at tha mansion.

y/n: awww baby let's FaceTime them so I can thank them.

Quavo: bet

So you and Quavious dialed takeoff and offset via FaceTime & they picked up while smoking some blunts.

Offset: what's up y/n you good?

Takeoff: yeah y/n how you been?

Cardi B: washhh poppin bihhhhh

y/n: first off congrats to you and offset Cardi after I have this baby we hitting up the studio keep shining girl & all the success you have you deserve it I love you girlie.

And secondly set & off I've been doing well the baby's doing good as well too, I just wanted to say that I appreciate y'all so fucking much for all the gifts that you all got for the baby she's gonna love it.

Offset: no problem that's what's up
Long as y'all rock with us we all gone make sure y'all straight y'all family

Takeoff: salute to you y/n you need anything let us know.

Quavo: both y'all leave my baby mama alone.

Offset: whatever nigga, let us know when y/n goes in labor

Takeoff: yeah unc we'll be there whenever it happens.

Quavo: aight fam.

After you & Quavo got off the phone from the FaceTime call you decided to take out your clothes for after you got out the shower.

you decided that you'd wear a

Gray shirt with a rose gold sweater, blue jeans, & black heel boots

After you got dressed you packed your hospital bag at you & Quavo's house and took it to your car, and came back inside.

y/n: I'm so hungry I'll go in the fridge and eat my desert that Quavious bought me earlier.

y/n, went down stairs and started eating a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream when suddenly
Quavo came back in the house & came over to where you were.

Quavo: you good ma?

y/n: y- yes owwww

You felt a sharp pain in your lower back & stomach and then your water broke.

y/n: Quavo my water just broke it's time baby, hang on a sec.

y/n was going to get her bag when she felt dizzy and fainted.

Quavo: y/n let's go baby let me call cuz & nephew.

Offset: what's up cuz?

Quavo: y/n's water just broke she going into labor we finna leave tha house now.

Offset: this is it cuz see you there.

Quavo: bet

Takeoff: talk to me unc.

Quavo: y/n about to have the baby.

Takeoff: I'm on my way unc.

y/n: GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE & GET YOUR ASS OUT THE DOOR NOW QUAVIOUS
Owww
Shit
This hurts

Quavo grabbed your hospital bag & helped you to the car as you and him left the house to go to the hospital.

•Vote⭐️
•Comment💬
•Add to your book list📚
•& share🔃