🎀 B a b y s h o w e r💖

y/n is 7/8 half months pregnant now.

2 weeks ago...

y/n: baby we have to start planning for the baby shower and I'll be doing some photo shoots to

Quavo: I gotchu ma (smirks) when you wanna have it?

y/n: we can have it on the 21st of April it's late but I want it a few weeks before the baby is born since she's due next month towards the end of May, is that okay with you baby?

Quavo: yeah that's good we just finished up wrapping up tha culture tour.

y/n: you sure baby?

Quavo: you bugging ma yes I'm sure tha date is good.

y/n then (kisses) Quavo

y/n: I love you baby I'm going to go meet up with the party planner so I can plan this shower.

Quavo: I love you to.

           Quavo's point of view
Baby girl about to start planning this baby shower she thinks I can't come cause I'm busy and what not when that's not tha deal I decided to also take part in this too i'ma get   some home boys &  heavy hitters I fuck with to come as well, y/n love nicki & cardi so ima have them pull up as well this gone be lit af everything we do we do it big & anything that my girl wants she gets cause she deserve it I love her.

Quavo pulls out his phone & calls a lot of his other rapper friends to let them know about the shower.

YG: what's up you good fam?

Quavo: yeah man my girl having this baby shower & we want you to come fade you in?

YG: yeah I gotchu I'll be through what she having, so I can get sum.

Quavo: she having a girl & thanks fam.

Lil yatchy: aye what's good bro?

Quavo: nun much y/n having a baby shower you wanna fade ?

Lil yatchy: I'll be there fam

Quavo: what's up you wanna come fade this baby shower my girl got coming up soon?

Gucci Mane: bet me & mrs. Davis will be there what y/n having ?

Quavo: she having a girl & thanks fam.

DJ Khaled: we da best what's up Quavo?

Quavo: y/n having her baby shower soon can you be there?

DJ Khaled: I'll be there I gotchu what she having?

Quavo: a girl.

Jacquees: sup?

Quavo: you able to pull up at my girl baby shower fam?

Jacquees: I'll be there bro.

Quavo then called Nicki Minaj, Cardi, Future, Demi lovato, Tyga, Fetty wap, French Montana, Ciara, The Kardashian's, Kanye west, wiz kalifha, Amber Rose & Blac chyna, Rihanna, trey songs, August Alsina, karreuche, J cole, Travis Scott, 21 Savage, sza, big sean & jehene aiko, keke palmer, kehlani, Drake, lil Wayne, Asap rocky & his mom and a host of many more celebrity's that will be attending the shower.

|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||

Party planner: I'm so glad I had the pleasure of working with you on this baby shower y/n.

y/n: thank you so much I will let everyone know that the shower will be at our house.

Party planner: everything has been taken care of the food, the refreshments, the entertainment, the decorations don't worry about anything y/n this baby shower will be one you and your partner will never forget.