b a c k t o l o v e 💍

|| At Quavo & y/n's mansion ||
* 6 Month's later...*

• Quavo's p

• Quavo's p.o.v •
it all comes down to this, this day that's about to change everything for the better, I don't even know where to begin or how I'ma even put this, it's been half a year since I've seen my wife & my daughter and within that time period I put them so much and now looking back I realized that what I have I didn't deserve it. See I have a past, a past of fucking bitch's, smashing & then passing and then I dash now y'all may be wondering if I've ever cheated on y/n but no I haven't when you're in a industry and you're surrounded with industry people weather it's other artist's, models and all of that things happen, but how you respond to situations is all on you. Women have pursued  me from time to time & sometimes you know I'd tease em but not fuck because I only do that with my wife. So many times My wife would try talking and I'd push her away which may have led her to believe that I was cheating, at that time things were changing I wanted my cake and ice cream and I'd felt as though that y/n wasn't giving me what I wanted. But now I know that she's what I need I don't want to lose my wife because of the mistakes I've made and I don't want to lose my daughter either so I've decided that I'm ready, I'm ready to love my wife again and be a true husband that she deserves I'll be waiting for her but no matter what happens I'll always love my wife when things are good and when things are bad.

I then pulled out my phone scrolling through pictures during happier times and shit like that

Quavo: man I miss her, I miss her smile & everything about her she's changed me for the better and now all I can think about is everything I put her through, knowing that she didn't deserve to go through none of that & that I don't deserve her for...

Quavo: man I miss her, I miss her smile & everything about her she's changed me for the better and now all I can think about is everything I put her through, knowing that she didn't deserve to go through none of that & that I don't deserve her for putting her through that.

|| at y/n's house ||

y/n: today I'm gonna go take Lai'annya to see Quavo because it's been I don't know how long since she's last seen him & she's been asking me about her dad even though she has no clue what's been going on with us, for half the year.

Lai'annya: I'm ready to go mommy

y/n: okay babygirl give mommy a few minutes, go eat you some breakfast while I get ready & then you can go see daddy okay