🍼3 month's pregnant🤰🏾

y/n is now 3 months pregnant
There are some days when she feels okay and other days she feels bad & other days when she feels terrible.

It took Quavo a while to get used to the news but he finally came around he wasn't angry or anything he'd thought that I was still on the pill which is why he didn't use a condom & now we'll be having a baby in 6 month's.

Quavo: you need anything baby?

y/n: nope I'm okay I'm fine

Until suddenly y/n has a sensation to go to the bathroom and starts throwing up.

y/n: morning sickness

Quavo: you didn't sound okay to me.

y/n: I'm fine honestly I need to pick out an outfit for the met gala tonight the theme is all black so you know I'll be matching my mans fly (kisses) Quavo.

Quavo: (smirks) ima have my baby mama who a bad bitch looking fine like she always do (spanks) y/n's booty.

y/n: that's how we got in this position now (smirks) I'm gonna go get me an outfit I'll be back baby.

Quavo: aight ma I already got mine  for the event, ima head over to th mansion see you later.

y/n and Quavo both left the house to take care of what they need to take care of before the met gala in a few hours.

Quavo went to the Migos mansion where takeoff & offset were already there getting ready for the met gala.

offset: what's up cuz?

Quavo: nun you good ?

Offset: yeah cuz

Takeoff: what's up Unc

Quavo: nun much nephew, I gotta tell y'all sum.

Offset & takeoff: what's up?

Quavo: well y'all remember when we did the T-Shirt video but before that finished up some stuff with tha Culture album and after that how we came back?

Offset & takeoff: yeah why?

Quavo: aight well y/n is 3 month's pregnant, she having my baby.

Offset: damn cuz why you wait so long to tell us, or were you not gon tell us?

Takeoff: damn Unc at least y/n let you hit it though.

Quavo: I didn't tell y'all in the beginning, cause shit it took me a min to get used to the fact that she having my baby. And yeah the first time she let me hit it I assumed she was on the pill which is why—

the rest of this ain't nun of y'all business can't fuck and tell cause y'all already know how the test went down.

Offset: well congrats cuz

Takeoff: yeah congrats Unc

Quavo offset & takeoff then started getting ready for the met, afterwards Quavo texted y/n to see if she was ready so a limo can come pick her up.

y/n got her outfits from the store & went home to get ready she curled her hair in a short curly bob & put on her make up & wore an all blavk Louis Vuitton dress and some black heels.

Quavo: you dressed ma?

y/n: yes.

Quavo: aight ma the limo's on it's way I'll see you when we get there.

15 minutes later...
A black rolls Royce limo pulled up at y/n's place & y/n stepped outside with Quavo opening the door for her as she was getting in.