🍼 9 month's pregnant🤰🏾

y/n is now 9 month's pregnant the baby could come at any day now at the beginning of the pregnancy Quavo was surprised and even tried to deny that you were pregnant but as time went on he became more and more supportive and braced for the fact that he's now going to soon be a daddy.

y/n: good morning baby

Quavo: good morning baby girl how you feeling?

y/n: ready for this baby to come

Quavo: (smiles) (kisses) your belly yeah baby I can't wait for her to come too.

y/n: she's kicking me I guess she likes the sound of that (smiles)

Quavo: I love you baby girl both of you.

y/n: baby we need to start doing the nurseries.

Quavo: I gotta go to the studio ma which ever house we gon do them at tell me when I get back & I'll get my bro's to come help us

y/n: okay baby see you later.

After Quavo left you took out an outfit to wear for the day, for after you get out the shower and pack up your hospital bag too because the baby could come at any day now since your due date is approaching.

You then got into the shower and washed your hair too, after that you dried yourself off and wrapped yourself & body up with a towel and blow dried your hair.

y/n:let me do my hair and makeup and put this outfit on.

So y/n curled her hair & decided to go for a natural toned make up look, and then afterwards put on her clothes.

y/n wore all black, a black dress with a leather jacket & short heeled boots finishing her look with her black leather purse & sunglasses

1 hour later...

Quavious made it back to the house with some stuff offset & takeoff had given him.

Quavo: y/n where you at baby?

y/n: I'm almost done give me a few minutes baby.

Quavo: aight ma they outside waiting.

y/n: what did you say

Quavo: they outside waiting
(Voice echoed)

Through the house.

y/n: who offset & takeoff ?

Quavo: yeah and cardi.

y/n: okay hang on.

Before you went downstairs you put some stuff in your hospital bag and began packing a few items. Into the baby's bag as well

 Into the baby's bag as well