Chapter 3

I was sound asleep when I heard shuffling feet and opening curtains in my room. Ugh people shouldn't wake me up. I'm not exactly a nice morning person.

  "Nikita wake up we have a long trip ahead of us." Jordan said in a monotone voice.

  Flipping over on my stomach and shoving my head under my pillow, I let out a low growl and flip off my best friend for making me get up. At my rude gesture Jordan walked over to my bed and flipped the mattress and me with it.

  "What the hell, why did you do that?" I shrieked as I threw the mattress off me.

  "We have the Alpha meeting today and I need my beta there with me, plus you flipped me off how rude." He said with his hand over his heart at his last remark like I wounded him.

   Stiffeling a giggle I shoved him out of my room to get dressed. With it being an alpha's meeting it was gonna be proper so dress fancy. Or thats what my mother always used to say.

   I opened the box that had my new dress in it and layed it on my bed. I found a pair of shoes that went with the dress. I settled on black ballet flats just in case I had to run. And with that I hopped in the shower.

   I step out of the shower and got dressed in my outfit. After my hair was done I grabbed my flats and ran downstairs after I did a quick double check in my mirror.

  "Okay bestie I know we have a long ways to go but do I get breakfast before we leave?" I questioned Jordan with puppy dog eyes.

  "Yes you get breakfast but I do believe my dear Nikita you are forgetting something." He said.

   With a puzzeling look I started eating my eggs and bacon. There was no way I was forgetting anything, was I. I racked my brain for a good five minutes before Jordan started laughing at me.

  "Where is your bag Nikita this is a two day gathering?" He asked still chuckling at my dumbfoundedness.

  "What? I thought this was an hour max. Now your telling me I have to be on my best behaviour for two days instead of a few hours, give me a break Jordan." I huffed around a piece of bacon.

  "Quit your whining at least we get out of the house for a while, now go pack your bag we are already running behind." Jordan said pushing me out of the kitchen.

   Having no clue what to expect at this meeting I ran to my room and packed training clothes, comfy clothes, pjs, of course my undergarmets. As well as my brush, toothbrush and toothpaste. Making sure I have everything I make my way out my door with my phone and I-pod headphones included and head for the car.

   In the car it is Jordan, Me and our driver. Our destination is three hours away and I hate being in cars unless I'm driving. I put in my earbuds and tune everything out jamming to Click Click Boom by Saliva. When I'm nudged on the arm by Jordan hopefully indicating that we have made it to the hotel. I remove an earbud and look at Jordan.

  "We have been here for fifteen minutes and I've been hollering at you to go to your room. No wonders you haven't been answering you had your earbuds in, I should have known.

   Without saying a word I put the bud back in my ear slide out of the car and make my way into the hotel. When my cell phone chimed indicating that I had a text message.

   Jordan: Your room number is 113 ms.grumpy your key is in your wallet your welcome and the meeting is in 30 in the confrence room see you there.

   Me: k and I'm not grumpy I just hate being in cars unless I'm driving you know that.

   Jordan: yeah yeah yeah whatever you say just get to the confrence room soon.

   Me: k see you soon.

   Soon I was in my room unpacking my things hoping for food either at the meeting or after the meeting. I'm getting hungry. After unpacking everything I realize I'm running behind on time I only have eight minutes before the meeting starts.

I quickly run out of my room and down the hall hoping I'm going in the right direction when I hit a hard brick wall. Or at least I thought it was a wall it turned out to have legs and arms definatly not a wall. Damn that hurt my nose a lot.

There was an arm coming down toward me and my initial reaction was to swat the arm away which is what I did.

  "Well I was just trying to be nice and help a pretty lady up, but if you insist I have a meeting to get to so bye." Mystery man said.

  "Wait." I said standing up and dusting myself off. "What's your name and can you help me I'm trying to find the confrence room I'm running behind for an Alpha's meeting." I ask him as I proceed to walk beside him.

  "Well my name is Bo and I'd love to accompany you to the Alpha's meeting, may I ask your name and rank pretty lady?" Bo asked with a small smirk on his face.

  "Well Casanova the name is Nikita and the rank is Beta of Midnight Moon Pack, now Bo what is your rank and pack?" I asked quizzitivly.

  "Well I too am Beta of the BloodRose Moon Pack." Bo said.

   We make it to the confrence room with a minute to spare. When I enter I have a very pissed off looking Jordan staring me down. I tell Bo farewell and head to my seat next to Jordan. In my seat I duck my head to avoid any further attention and wait for the meeting to be over. The only thing on my mind right now is food.

   Finally an hour and fourty five minutes later the meeting is over. I quickly rush out of the confrence room and head for the hotel buffet room. I make it to the doors just in time to have some idiot grab my wrist before I can pull the door open. I was getting hangrier by the second, I jerk my wrist out of said persons grip and turn to see that it's Jordan and he doesn't look very pleased. Thankfully instead of yelling at me in public he links me.

  "What is the matter with you I told you to be there and you show up with a minute to spare?" He asks fumingly.

  "It's not my fault, I left my room with plenty of time to spare and got lost then ran smack into a boulder who by the way wouldn't stop talking until we got to the meeting." I replied.

  "Well then at least you made it to the meeting, I was half expecting you to skip it." Jordan said in a mocking tone.

  "What kind of beta/bestie would I be if I skipped out on my alpha/bestie when he needed me most." I said wounded.

   With that I turned on my heel and opened the door for the food. Inside I had three plates for myself. Don't judge me I'm a growing werewolf I need my food. Anyways one plate has meats one has fruits and the other has cookies, cakes and brownies. I however may or may not have made a show when I walked in the doors by singing 'Food glorious food' which earned me a sideways glance by some people.

  I however didn't care as I finished my food I disposed of all my trash and plates properly and headed for my room. Though there was a party down the way I didnt care I was tired and needed my beauty sleep.

I entered my room gathered my things took a shower and planted myself face first on my bed. The first thing I'm doing in the morning is going for a run and with that thought I faded off too sleep.