Chapter 11

I woke up in bed. Xander must have brought me up here. I looked at the clock and it was 5 at night on the dot. I contimplate going back to sleep but my stomach had other plans because it was cussing at me. Damn I hope dinner is done I'm really hungry.

As I make my way down the stairs the sweet smell of meatloaf hits my nose. Yay food I rush to the dining hall and make myself a plate. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and rolls. I could careless about the other stuff. I sat down by Xander and started stuffing my face. Yeah I know not lady like but then again I never claimed to be lady like.

After I was done eating I put my dishes in the designated dish space and went back upstairs. I wasn't avoiding anybody but I have no one to hang out with so thats where I go. I know I'm a rather boring person. If I'm not training I'm usually helping Jordan because I was beta but now I'm not and this makes me bored.

I spend an hour in the room before I head to the training field. I don't know why but it just seems like training is all I do now. I get to the field and see a trail. I guess running it is today. I'll start slow 10 miles today I haven't ran in human form since I've been here.

About half way into my run I hear twigs snap in the woods and two wolfs come barreling through the path in front of me. With teeth bared and snapping at one another so I stop running. I have no clue why they are fighting but I have to stop them.

"Hey you two stop." I yell at them.

They don't listen and continue to go at it. This really gets under my skin.

"I said STOP." I use my beta voice but it comes out more powerful and rumbles the ground and trees.

They stop and stare at me one of them cowers with it's neck bared and the other continues to stare at me which I find very disrespecrful.

"Shift." I command them.

Knowing good and well that they will be nude unless one of two things a.) They have clothes with them which is highly unlikely because they were fighting or b.) There are random stacks of clothes placed everywhere, I quickly turn my back to them.

"It's okay you can look now." a husky voice tells me.

I turn back around too see them with shorts but no shirts. Ehh I'll take what I can get at least they aint naked. So I start with my interrogation.

"Who are you two and why were y'all about to rip each others throats out?" I asked.

"I'm Bryan and this idiot is Kamryn." the taller one told me.

"Well that answers who you are now why were y'all fighting?" I asked again getting irritated.

"Kamryn made a pass at my mate and I've already told him once if he did it again I would rip his head off." Bryan said with a aggrivated attitude.

"Drop the 'tude dude, don't get mouthy with me because your pissed at this idjit for being an idjit." I told him.

"Now the both of you can go see Xander about this, lead the way so I know y'all get there instead of killing one another." I instructed them.

The walk to Xander's office was a quite one with Bryan giving Kamryn a death glare every once in a while. Arriving at the pack house we climbed the stairs to the top floor where Xander's office was located and I knocked on the door. We heard a gruff "Come in" and entered the room.

When Xanders eyes meet mine he quickly perked up a bit only for it to faulter with tweetle dee and tweetle dumb behind me.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

"Well Thing 1 and 2 here were trying to rip each others faces off when I went on a run, they barreled right infront of me so I brought them here because unfortunatley I'm not quite accustomed to how things go around here." I informed him.

He looked at the two men and then at me and pursed his lips as if he was in deep thought.

"Bryan what happened this time?" He asked like it was a normal accurance for his pack.

"This idiot made another pass at my mate, I was only following through with my promise from last time." Bryan told Xander.

"Hmmm okay Kamryn since Bryan's mate doesn't seem to be the only one you keep going after your going to the cells until I can think of something to do with you." He told Kamryn then turned his attention back to Bryan "Tell Lyra I am truly sorry about his actions and if you guys need anything feel free to ask me."

By the time he was done talking Bo came walking in the door with another person I hadn't met yet.

"Bo take Kamryn here to the cells and Landyn can you make sure Bryan goes home y'all are dismissed" he said in a stern voice.

After they left Xander waved me over to have a seat. I took a seat across from him in one of the chairs infront of his desk.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked me.

"No I wouldnt like to go on a date with you." I told him trying to hide a smirk.

His shoulders slumped and he got a sad look in his eyes.

"I would love to go on a date with you." after I said that his eye's lit up and he was by my side in seconds hugging me.

"Okay so tonight at 8:00 be ready I'm having Lyra come over to help you." He informed me.

I got out of my chair and started to walk towards the door. I stopped walked back over to him and kissed his cheek before running to the room.

♤♤♤♤

Okay my lovelies here is a chapter I'm going to try a little harder to get a chapter up sooner than 2-3 weeks. But I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store. I have close to 200 views and I figured out today that BTL is ranked 204 in beta guys this is so awesome thank you so much y'all are amazing for just giving me and BTL a chance. 😊😊😊

Until next time and if anyone can help me with a name for you guys instead of lovelies that would be awesome......