1 Nostalgia

It's the summer month and I have been spending the whole noon in my laptop with works overloaded. Then my phone buzzed..
Conference call from the European medical board
And here I'm without even completing my single thesis. "Oh crap.. should I attend or decline??" Let me decline it and I calmed myself by saying "come on sash.. you are the chief scientist for this project..  only you have the right to do so"... Well I was ok then.. This may not be the solution, but I   have been doing this ( self satisfying ) to myself for years.. so accepted.
Now I felt like escaped from the nets, I went out to the balcony for some fresh air, and took some time to see my phone.
"Oh god..  I'll set these many alarm and put I in silent.. well I'm very much cooked up these days" saying so I opened the calendar to see the to-do-list, and saw the date I read "8th June 2017" a smile on my face. Finding a couch next to me I laid down thinking of nothing , because I go blank each time nostalgia strikes me hard.

8th June 2000
"Look here beta" he never bothered papa, "so rude he is " the 11year old me mumbled.
Papa continued his talks to the 12year old Virat "you can play cricket.. and I'll help you in getting the standard facilities and coaching, but do consider studies also Virat "
I saw disappointment in Papa's eyes, we were broken..all of us, except this arrogant guy.
"This parent-teacher meetings always lead to hours of lectures everytime" yelled Virat in the terrace. "And Shashi mark my words, next time if school announces anything like this we are not going to attend it..ok ?" "And especially you.. keep quiet and don't just tell everything to mom and dad"
I had to nod to everything he says.
"Making me fail in all subjects and complaining about me is their hobby I guess" he shouted. I had to speak so i opened my mouth and he again started but this time with pain he said "why do these teachers never understand my ability.. they know I'm not good in studies, and still they force me.. what if papa gets diverted by the words of the teachers and not allow me to play cricket Shashi?!"he questioned as well as exclaimed, i said "cheeku.. why are you talking nonsense..do you think papa will let you not you achieve your dream ??" I asked with a smile, he nodded a "no" .I added "and also cheeku.. I'll telling something.. don't get angry ... please try to  concentrate a little in studies" I guess I angered him now, he stared at me "well passing is not tough at all cheeku.. try ok" I said  to calm this boy. "Why won't you talk, you'll score centum in all and now advice me ah?.. look Shashi you are just doing 6th std..just come and see the syllabus of 7th..!!" he mocked me. "Oh..is it.. but still you failed in 6th std I guess " I said, and then realised what I just spoke. Within no time he slapped me on my shoulder and I pinched him.......

"Nostalgia isn't it??"I asked myself.