4 We fight, We love.

"I have kept the dry fruits and juice in the table " I said to Virat pointing the bowl.

"Hmm fine" he said, " any plans for the day Shas?" He asked me.

"Right now I'm going to the garden to sow the new turnips seeds..." I said and paused to think.

"Then I have to cook food".

"And ya.. i must finish the conference thesis" I said worried.

" Talk to Dr.Juian about the entrepreneur meeting". I said.

Virat asked 'over' with his hand gestures as he filled his mouth with the food.

"I guess" I said.

He swallowed the food in rush as if he was going to say something very important.

"Slow..slow...I'm not going anywhere" I said.

"You have a superb plan...but you know something?" Virat said putting the bowl  aside.

"You'll not do any of these today !" He said nodding his head.

I stared at him...and gave him a weird look.

"Yess...ask me why na" he said.

I kept staring at him keeping my one hand on my hip and other hand on the wall.

"Because Mrs. Kohli is going to romance with Mr.Kohli for the whole day."he said coming close to me.

I never moved from my place though I know the reason why he is coming closer.

"Now let me tell my plan for the day" he said.

Looking into my eyes and putting his hand around my waist, he said " First"

Pecking my dry lips with his fingers, he said "Second".

Holding my chin and pulling it close to him, he said "third".

I closed​ my eyes.

"You are trying something and its not at all romantic" I said smiling a bit.

I missed to his reaction, as I was still closing my eyes hoping him to kiss me.

"I never did romance now! " He said annoyed, losing him grip around me.

Well he was pretty inpleased.

"You go and have romantic relationship with your turnips and laptop " he said in a vexed tone.

I don't want to create a mess.

"Fine, now come!" I said clasping his hand.

"For what? I'm in no mood now " he said turning away from me.

"These fruits are better than wife" he said irritated.

"Relax, I'm not that bad to put you down" I said hugging him from back.

I laughed without reason and dragged him to the couch and we sat. He came along with the juice in his hand.

"Carry-on" he permitted.

I kept my hand on his V line of his t-shirt. And moved my fingers to his soft beard.I shifted close looking his lips intimately.
I bent down to kiss him.

"Wait.This is important" said drinking his juice.

I was completely annoyed. Oh my god this man!! I thought.

Doorbell ringing.

"Haha now you'll suffer..."he said laughing​ hard.

First time I felt like banging the person outside the door.