9 I was lost !

Hello lovelies! Here is the most awaited chapter.
( Mature content)

Virat's Pov

Somehow, my two month plan happened today. This night should ever be the best in our life. I wanted to make her feel special and my thirst to taste her is far beyond imagination.
I heard Shashi coughing and I looked up to see the most alluring face. Before I could reach the glass she tapped her head twice and removed the choke.

Again she began to have the food, bite by bite enjoying the taste. She kept licking her fingers whenever the cheese flowed from the pasta.

It's been a hectic month and I had a continuous game, I never gave time to her. But I missed her so much.
My Shashi.

I kept glancing at her for the whole time and never bothered about the food waiting on my plate.
The cold breeze through my ears was making me to again get lost in those black orbs before me.

She took a piece of the gold fried crispy gaint prawn and took a bite, instantly her eyes closed and she ate nodding her head slowing.

Suddenly she bought the fork near my mouth and indicated me to have it. I was lost in the vortex of thoughts. It took time for me to come back to reality.
She snapped her fingers in front of my eyes continuously.

"Cheeku!" She called me shaking my shoulder.

"Have a bite. It's amazing!" She said and her face glittering.

I took bite of the remaining prawn in the fork. Yes, it was delicious. In the next minute I saw shashi drifting towards me and her hand reached my face. Her delicate fingers came in contact with my lips and she slowly took the tiny pieces from my
lips.

After dinner, we both shifted to the room. The moon radiance dragged us to the porch. Shashi stood by holding the bar and I circled my arms around her narrow waist and resting my head on her shoulder. We were wrapped in a duvet.

" This place is just splendid, cheeku. Thanks baby for this" she said and turned around to face me.

"Now. Tell me what do you want" she asked eagerly.

"You Shashi. Only you!" I said softly and held her waist with more firm, I reached her bare waist. My fingers caressed her stomach freaking me out each time with the softness of her skin.

I wanted to consume her completely. Our lips were dangerously close.
I kissed her hungrily, my hands roaming all over her body.

"More. Virat Kohli. Give me more" she whispered on my ears, these words hiked me, I bit and slowly sucked her bottom lips hard as possible.

Her taste was turning me on. We had to pause in need of some oxygen with closed eyes she continued to breathe heavily. Breathtaking.

I planked soft kisses on her cheeks and glided over her neck, and wildly kissed that sensitive spot just below her ears. She shivered as I did that and threw herself back.

"Damn. Virat you have to stop it" she cried along with her moan.

"No way! All your reasons are invalid now. Corporate with me, I'll be good." I said as I pulled her closer and plastered her body against me.

She tried to move out of my grip and I decided to show my a ferrocious side as a response. I tightened the grip and pushed her to the wall. I could feel her body heat transiting into me.

In a sexual pleasure I fiercely bit her lips and sucked, she growled. She was in pain but loved it too.

I realized I need to stop now before any amiss. Her lips were red and swollen.

I was lost...lost in my Shashi.