10 Our first time!

Shashi's Pov

He stopped kissing me, but at the moment I felt like I need more of him.

"Vee..!" I called him still closing my eyes.

"Hmm?" He asked slowly lifting my chin up from his chest.

"Don't stop" I wispered. But he listened to my words and made a devilish smile.

"Ah.. what?" He asked, teasing me.

God. This man, he is no sense! Teasing me in inappropriate time.

"I said, I want you..." I spoke and within seconds he grabbed me and began to kiss me. Without breaking the kiss, he picked me in a bridal style and walked to the bed.

He dropped me in the bed and with all my courage I took my clothes within minutes , he was removing his....

Flashback: soon after marriage

"Look shashi, this is not fair at all! No man will ever face what I'm going through..." Virat said with concern

"Why. Baby? What did I do?" I asked keeping my phone aside and moving closer to him.

"While we were dating, you said after marriage...and it was long 4 year dating... atlast we're married but still you prolonged by saying some nonsense excuses" he said a bit frustrated.

"Vee, I don't understand what you are talking about. Make it clear na" I said

"I'm talking about sex... How mean you girls are! Oscar winning actors" he said.

"Sex?" I asked slowly to myself.

"Hmm" he hummed

I was in a state where I can't deny him anymore. It's already high time for us to do this. Yes. We can.

"Yes. We can" I said lightened up.

"But....what if I..." I said but Virat cut me in middle by taking my hand and kissing them.

" Look baby. I know what you are worrying about. Leave that to me. I will take care. We are going to use protection. Don't worry" he explained me holding my hand into his.

My body has began to react and I was sweating, I took my hand from his, so he wouldn't find I'm nervous already.

"Shashi. You know I love you. Trust me." He said taking my cheeks and locking his hazel eyes with mine.

"Cheeku. I never stopped you. And these are the only eyes I trust. Go ahead Virat" I said and he said nothing but smiled.

We were looking at each other's eyes for a minute and he began to kiss me, it was ever so gentle. I followed him and kissed his soft lips and then the kiss has turn to be more passion and wild. Breaking the kiss for the air, he stood up and I moved myself farther into the bed , virat followed me and was laying on top of me.

Shashi, what do you want be to do? Please tell me baby." he pleads.

"I don't know Virat. I don't know" I said surrendering myself to him.

"My girl.." he said laughing and kissedy hair. I can't understand the meaning of his act.

He pressed himself against me and I could feel his erection.

"Virat?" I called him.

" I'm fine Shashi. This is how you affect me" he said.

"Whatever" I said.

He grabbed my wrist and raised it above my head, his grip was so tight that I couldn't move, I laid still.
He kissed my forehead softly and his fingers traced from my eyelids to the crook and stopped digging his thumb there. He began to kiss my neck with his wet lips and I involuntarily threw my head back to give him for access of my neck.

Leaving my neck with prepping kisses his hand travelled down through the sides of my breast and finally he dipped his thumb into my navel.

"Ah...Virat..!" I moaned faintly. "I love it.." I said.

"I know baby." he said with a smile.

His fingers then slided underneath my shirt and got my breast. He cupped them and squeezed lightly, made me moan helplessly. Soon my shirt was thrown and he removed my pyjama short. I made effort to remove his tee. We undressed eachother slowly until we're naked.

My heartbears were clearly audible in our completely muted room. .My heart beats were audible in the room full of silence. At that instance I remembered Papa's words.
"Shashi. Listen carefully beta. There will be a moment in your life, where you'll feel like you're going to lose your womanhood. Never panic then. Just look at the man's eyes, if you know he is worth to sacrifice your life. Then never lit him go He'll help you build it again. I trust, you will choose the best man for you."

"Yes. Pa,I've chosen your son, how will he not be the best" I spoke to myself closing my eyes.

I came out of my thoughts when Virat rubbed his fingers on my sensitive nipples making them hard. He then positioned himself inbetween my thighs and kissed me again. He was ready to do it. I closed my eyes.

"Shashi. Are you sure. Can we do this?" He aksed

I said nothing but nodded with my eyes closed.
He kissed my cheek softly and said "It may pain Shashi, tell me if I have to stop. Okay".

He was trying to threaten me, but I fixed my mind long ago. He held my knee, pulled my legs apart and thrusted hard...deep...and there I broke into million pieces underneath him. I was panting still mercilessly he thrusted more. I felt the sweat drops all over my body and more dripping from him. My eyes were wet in seconds and tears rolling down my cheek.

Pain or pleasure, who knows, maybe both.

I opened my eyes and Virat came forward and pressed his forehead on mine with his eyes closed and breathing heavily. The next sight I saw, Virat was crying, he became emotional.

His soft dark brown eyes met mine , he gave an assured smile and I realized he was still inside me.
Leaning down he slowly pulled out from me, I did again wince in pain. Virat laid besides me, I was staring at the ceiling. Suddenly Virat wrapped us with a duvet cover.

"Shashi. Did I hurt you?" He asked in a low voice after sometime.

"Are you okay?" He asked the next one before I could answer his first question.

I turned to him, and snuggled to his chest, with our bare bodies touching eachother.
"Cheeku, I loved it yaar." I said with a wide grin.

Virat's face lightened up after my words. He wrapped his arms around me, tapping my shoulder lightly to make me sleep he himself slept. Peacefully.

"Good night baby" I kissed his forehead and burried my fingers in his hair.

End of flashback.

"How was it wifey" be asked after our lovemaking.

"What can I say Mr.? You are the best" I said.

"Wow. Shashi you are still interested even after 10 rounds I guess?" He asked with a devilish grin.

"You keep dreaming Kohli. " I said teasing. He laughed and realeased me. I entered restroom tiptoeing to do the following chores.

***********

Hello readers! Sorry for late update. And this chapter! Writing this chapter made me go steamy. I know Iam very bad at writing intimate genre.🙄😬

Do read , vote and comment guys. XOXO.

With love
Shashi