3 Good morning Beautiful

9:00 am Alarm ringing

I was lying my head on Virat's chest and he wrapped his hand around my back. Our legs on top of each other.

A sunny morning, the rays of sunlight entered our room through the tiny space between the closed curtains. And he'll why should it hit us ?

Bright sunshine made Virat to wake up. He moved from his position, which woke me too.

"Put off that alarm" Virat said in a husky voice.
He shook me, I reached my hand to the alarm beside the bed.
Unfortunately I pushed it down.

"Great, it will never try to disturb our sleep now " Virat said still closing his eyes.

I sat up saw myself in the mirror opposite to our bed...a scary figure I was.. with my hair all over my face.

I turned back to see him...hell perfect ! he was.

He covered his face with his hands. I was about to hit him slowly in his hand in order of jealousy.
But suddenly he removed his hand and I hit his cheeks.

"Ohhh!!" I said.

He opened his eyes. Raised his eyebrows and giving me a 'why-did-you-hit-me-now?' look.

"Sorry cheeku" I said pouting.

Well now he got up and sat.

"Good morning, Beautiful" He said rubbing his eyes.

I turned back, smiled at his childish act.

"Good morning baby"! I said turning back.

I got up from the bed and wore my flip-flops.

"Betaaa...papaaa..". A voice outside the door.

"Kanamma.." Virat said, indicating me to open the door.

I went to the door, adjusted my top and opened the door.

Bruno, ran into the room. Poor boy he has been waiting out for a long time.

"Virat aaya tha?" She asked smiling and peeping into the room to see Virat.

Kanamma is staying with our family for a long time since now.

I opened the door completely, letting her to see Virat.

Virat waved at her indicating a 'Hi'.

"Haan ma, vah deer raat ayee thee" I said.

I went to the bathroom , done my morning rituals. Came out and saw Virat with his phone.

"Challo, take bath. " I said

"Hmm" Virat said with his head sinking in the phone.

"I'll go make breakfast" I said and moving towards Bruno and telling him to come down for food.

He immediately got up from his couch and followed me.
This boy is far better than that man.!

"Don't delay...jaldee aoo"I said closing the door.

"He'll take an hour to come " I said smiling sarcastically to Bruno as we walked to the dinning.